Sunday, March 21, 2010

CONGRATULATIONS

When i say that i won't do anything.

I WON'T.

I said that i wanted my first to last till the end. So why would i do something stupid?

U tell me.

I now realise it is stupid that i don't let u go out with "U know who". Because ultimately, no matter how much i don't trust the guy, u have the final decision. So i will apologize for having not enough trust. This situation today made me realise the lack of trust.

So. I will not object to anything else anymore.

I TRUST U.

Don't know whether i can say the same here for me though.

Doesn't matter.

I said that when i'm get really pissed i won't ever show it to u. Well this ain't going to be the time i show anything. Guess bottling up from the past does have its uses. I ain't REALLY pissed, but i'm pissed.

PSST... Tell u a secret. My shoulders are getting colder by the moment. Don't know how long it will take to go back to normal. No expectations. So don't pin no hopes.

I THINK my phone and lappy will have a freak accident. I just got the feeling. Thats all.

Also, because of the blood that keeps circling in my mouth, i doubt there will be anything sweet coming outta my mouth anytime soon. Just informing u.

How long? Who knows.

MAYBE
after this we will get stronger? I ain't putting hopes on anything, cause i don't wanna be disappointed.

My mouth seems to be cramping up. Guess i'm not talking no more for awhile.

KTHXBAI

No comments:

Post a Comment