Monday, January 11, 2010

Holiday Mood.

I'm so looking forward to the holidays already... Even though tml, or rather later, is only the 2nd week of school. Out of the 5 weeks remaining.

Right now... My body is tired. Not like dead tired, but i bet i will be dead tired if i run another 1km. SERIOUSLY.

Met YH and Brian just now. Met brian first cause yh was at work. Then we just slack around our estate until like 10 plus? Then just suddenly wanna play basketball. So we went to my block there to take. I asked my maid to throw the ball down from the 3rd floor. And i let the ball bounce once before taking it. So i'm thinking some people may have been shocked. LOL! Oh well, no matter.

Anyway... THANKS TO MR BLACKIE. YES YH! THANKS ARH!!! Let me train stamina only! HAHAHAHAH! That bastard suggest that we play a dare. So we're suppose to shoot 3 point shots. There were 3 of us. So for every person that scores, u have to run one round. [Provided u miss ur shot lah.]

Oh we had to run one round around the hill beside the court. Which LOOKS short, but it is TOTALLY WTF!!!!

In total, i had to run a total of 6? I think around there lah, 6 or more rounds. NB! Then the brian first round go sprint... Then i oso dunno why i bodoh go follow him. LOL! But aiya, good lah, can train. In the middle of the night. HAHAHAHAH!!!

After that FREE training. We went over to my place to catch an episode of 2 day 1 night. WHOO!!! FUNNY ONLY! HAHHAH! Now... YH! I WAN A CHALET! WE MUST SABOTAGE PEOPLE AR!!! HAHAHAHA!

K i better sleep, still need to meet nigel they all for breakfast. THIS TIME... I WILL BE ON TIME!

No comments:

Post a Comment