Sunday, January 3, 2010

Thump! Thump! Part 3

Good Morning!

Oh wait. It's the afternoon already. LOL! First thing i do when i wake up? On lappy. LOL habit liao.

OK NOW.

I NEED TO TYPE A FEW THINGS DOWN!

THIS MORNING.

BIGGEST SHOCK / POTENTIAL MATERIAL FOR HEART ATTACK / DEATH SENTENCE / FINE / MURDER

ALL OF THAT.

And i shall tell u all what i wanna do now.

I DO NOT WANT TO DRIVE MY'S DAD CAR UNTIL I PASS MY TP. [Unless holidays. LOL!]

THIS MORNING..... Usual. Yh and Brian came down. I drove around again. HAHAHA! This time around cck and jurong east. Wah i tell u... When we were driving at the mega slope at Jurong East... There was nothing but construction shit. Then when i took a big round back to go for that mega slope again... I saw different coloured lights.

I was hoping it was something else. But i noticed the vehicles in front of me slowing down.

Red lights. Hmmm... Hopefully it's just the construction people lights.

Blue lights. JIA LAT. POLICE. CONFIRMED. WAH ^%$#@!

The three of us in the car were like... CB DIE AR DIE AR DIE AR! EH HOW EH HOW?!

Luckily... The police [woman] didn't check for license [when they should've, but who cares.], she just asked us where we were going. Immediately, we responded. Bukit Batok. LOL!

Then we just chiong home.

No comments:

Post a Comment