Friday, April 2, 2010

Changes to come.

Daddy asked me to continue his summary work for him today. Kinda irritated that i have to do it.

I have to do it because it is what keeps the money for my parents' work flowing.

Apparently, nobody else can do it. [My engRish supposedly at their standard.]

I have ALOT of free time. [VERY IRRITATED AT THIS.]

MAYBE, i'll get a little more pocket money.

DISCUSSION TIME!!!!


So i talked to my mom about it, and she was like telling me: "You holidays what, i see u at home oso nvr do anything."

To which i replied: "Now last few days of holidays liao, obviously its the time we party and play harder what... Then if i help u all, do from early morning like 8 or 9 is quite bad, then confirm i want finish ONE day's work wad, sure do until early next morning.

[I didn't add this, but i'm sure she gets the hint : THEN NEXT DAY SAME THING AGAIN. WAH LAO!]

Then my mom gave the BEST REPLY EVER: "Just treat it as part time job lor. Your friends oso working part time right?"

JITAO OWNED / PAWNED / FAILED

Nothing to say, so... Sian.... I must start liao.. Soon... HAI... SIGH... [ADD WHATEVER SIAN EMOTICON]

No comments:

Post a Comment