Saturday, April 3, 2010

Continue?

My game was over a few years ago.

I haven attempted it in 2-3 years already.

Even though it hovered in my mind, sometimes more prominent than usual.

And i finally put in some tokens and gave a second try.

NO REGRETS.:) DEFINITELY.:)


I had my first MORNING RUN since secondary 4.:)

Well, my sprinting... Is much slower compared to my personal best [No worries here.]

Stamina... If i could have my previous self look at my stamina now, i would have shouted "NOOBA"! HAHAHHHAHA! Well nothing continuation can't help.:)

WALKING... Not really brisk-walking? But not slow paced walking too. Oh well.

*BEST PART*

WELL... Maybe NOT the BEST part in terms of description, but who cares... HERE GOES.:)

When i reached my doorstep, apparently, my BARF-O-METER was in the red section. So yea, i barfed. But no worries, i expected to barf already. But what i barfed out, wasn't so bad news after all.

Seemed like i vomitted out tar. Cause it was black. I was like, i didn't eat nothing black. So i assumed it was tar, oh well. WHAT ELSE COULD BE THAT BLACK AND SLIMEY.

Motivation to run?

Most prolly.:)

P.S I haven't slept a wink, simply because i couldn't.

No comments:

Post a Comment