Friday, May 28, 2010

Motivation? Certainly! But hopefully for a longer time than i think it would last.

Hi class,

Attached are 2 good examples for P6 that I like you to look at, which I think met the requirements of the task well.
I hope you can learn something from each other.

One example I’ve received permission to use and the other I’m sorry I can’t wait for your response ‘cos I might not have access to LEO and RP email soon. But they are anonymousJ And thanks for sharing.

Coincidentally, both were done in PPT, but that doesn’t mean it’s what made them good or the reason I’ve selected them.
It’s the presentation, the ideas and the execution.

Enjoy!

Cheers,

Susan

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My PPT was inside. Happy yea.:)

No comments:

Post a Comment