Tuesday, September 29, 2009

PIERCE! POKE! NO PAIN NO GAIN!

OK! LUCKY JING [SQUARED] REMIND ME! I SHALL WRITE THIS AWESOME POST RIGHT NOW! LOL!

K, now morning.... Today my mom woke me up to fetch my lil sis from sch, [coincidentally her nickname and jing [squared]'s real name the same], it was about 10am, around there lah. I was like... REALLY REALLY not willing to wake up, so i say orh ok, then go back sleep. LOL! Then she came in again at 1030 like that, then tell me : "EH FASTER LAH! WANT TO BE 11AM ALREADY!". Then.... I say : "5 more minutes, 5 more minutes lah!" So... Mom gave up and just let me sleep, but being a GOOD AND RESPONSIBLE BROTHER :p i got up and washed up and went to fetch my lil sis.:) [FEELS DAMN GOOD WHEN I READ IT. LOL!!!!]

Today, my goal was to leave 5 sticks for tuesday, which is like today. hahha. So, i had to take 6 sticks today. On my way to my lil sis's sch, i took 1. Ok not bad, 1 only. Then proceeded to bring her to meet my mom and lil bro for lunch. During "brunch", i told my mom wednesday i'll bring my lil bro to buy his birthday present and then leave for clubbing after his birthday celebration. Oh well, at least now i like care to share and willing to share more with my mom, so being a good mom and all, she gave me advice and told me to take good care and not waste money.

Afternoon was such a bore. Like SERIOUSLY. DAMN BORING I TELL U! Facebook like 5 minutes then sian already, oso no manga to read, youtube i dunno to search for what oso, tv oso nothing interesting, and dunno where to go if wanna go out oso. So... SIAN LOR!

BUDDEN. At around 3 plus, clement msn me to go out, go kiong hse, and before that go jp buy some stuff. Knee guard for his ligament thingy, and i was thinking of buying a pair of shoes, partly for tecktonik and partly for going out.:) Thus we met up and "shopped". So... I GOT CONVERSE SHOES! $79.90! LIKE WHOOOO! LOVE IT TO LIKE... AIYA JUST LOVE IT LAH! LOL!

And when we done buying our "needs", i told clement : "My fren and i going to pierce our ears when sch starts." To which he replied : "So long sia, do now ar." The rest of the conversation is as per normal, eg. "eh clement pain anot ar?", "how much ar?".

So... We went to.. I think is X-craft ar. Forgot the name liao lah, anyway, i recognize one of the ppl there lah, but dunno her. But i know is clement's younger batch one. Questions went, Answers came. Price : $3 Ear Stud : $2.50.

After everything was done, i was like... Ok ar.. Not bad ar, not pain oso. hahah! SO THIS COMING WEDNESDAY! I'M SO GOING TO WEAR THAT NEW EAR STUD AND NEW PAIR OF CONVERSE SHOES LAH! HAHHAHHAH!!!!

I shall try to find photos.:)

K HERE THEY ARE! AFTER SO MUCH HARD WORK!



Anyway... We played soccer over at kiongs, and i kicked the ball onto the roof. BLOODY HELL! And then, it got stuck at the pipes. Like. -.-" Then have to climb from the carpark over to the roof. Like wah lao eh... Then i wasted like 15 mins? ard there lah contemplating whether wanna jump down from the roof anot. LOL! I WAN JUMP, BUT I SCARED. HAHHAHAAH!!!! In the end oso go down like how i go up. LOL! Waste my feelings and energy only. HAHAHAH!! Oh well, that's so me.

As time passed... Nightfall... i was on my way home, and i checked my pack, there were 6 left, RULE SAYS I MUST HAVE ONLY 5 BY TML. So.. I took one lor. And as i finished it, i flicked it into the drain, as usual... But something happened after that, that made me shocked for awhile. My dad was jogging towards me in my direction, then i was like... "SHIT DID HE SEE?!" It felt awkward, but i think he didn't see, but i was like 10 steps away from being busted. Like SERIOUSLY busted. Oh well. Lucky day i guess.

So i got home, and immediately showed my new piercing off to my mom, to which she answer : "Both side got ar?, HUH? ONE SIDE ONLY?!". Clement said that it was normal, cause girls usually pierce both sides. Ah, no matter, i may just pierce both yea.:) HAHHAHA!!!

So... Now... Erm... Like that lor. HAHAH! Got more things to say ar, but ltr JING [SQUARED] wait till wan die ar. HHAHAHA!

No comments:

Post a Comment