Sunday, September 27, 2009

Poum Poum Pi Dou

Ok so... Today is a saturday. And i'm at home now. DAMN SIAN I TELL U! No soccer. Although i also no mood to play soccer now. There supposedly will be soccer tomorrow, but i'm like quite sian to go leh. Although most prolly i'll still go for it. LOL Oh contradict myself again. AS ALWAYS! HAHA!

Anyway, i started this blog thingy quite late last night so i didn't have the mind to collect the events for the day.

So... Ytd. I was suppose to meet my "Wife" for a movie. "The Ugly Truth". Oh well, honestly, i just didn't feel like seeing her, especially with her classmates because there will be a chance i will see her and her "mysterious/unknown" boyfriend. Well saves me from a few sticks and a few emo periods.:)

Although i am quite shocked that she has a boyfriend, i'm glad that my choice is not bad. LOL At least got someone else wan. Oh well and they acted first. Well it shouldn't matter now, my friends asked me to wait patiently. Cause it's supposedly never too late.

Well.. Right now i just feel like clinging on, at least i don't leave the wound open there. I rather attempt to lie to myself than feeling the blow man... This takes me back to that day earlier last week, after i confessed, she say "i'll think about it". And i was like... WHOO! Maybe got chance!

Budden ltr that day... In the process in meeting up with my guy fren, i got many many signs. From my music mostly. And when i received and read the sms i got from her, i didn't even flinch. It was like i already knew it would not happen, just that it was how it would not happen yea.

So... Emo emo emo emo emo. EMO LIKE SHIT. LOL Drink oso dun wan drink, Smoke oso dun wan smoke. Didn't know what to do. But anyway, i got over it after a few days. Many thanks to my frens who gave me a listening ear, a couple of drinks and a totally tricked out dance.:) TECKTONIK FTW YEA!

Now that i think of it, when i blew off our appointment, she didn't ask why. And i think i already know why, my fren thought of the exact same reason, she felt awkward. Honestly, i won't feel awkward. Because i'm already like done with it. But for her, the shock still hasn't settled in yet.

She wrote on her blog, that she wanted to be taken back to the day i confessed, and said that she didn't want to lose me as a friend. Well, i'm thinking she was hoping i would take a look at her blog. And she got her wish, if she did wish for it. :p

Ytd the reason i called her out, was so to tell her that she has never lost me as a friend and she will never lose me as a friend. But i had a long talk with my other friend, and after that talk, i just didn't feel like seeing my "wife". Not because of the awkward-ness [i can deal with that so damn easily. LOL], but as i've already said, because of the potential of being being slit again.

Right now, i'm listening to Poum Poum Pi Dou by John Louly.:) Hence that being the title.:) It's a song that i heard because of this hot girl from youtube dancing to tecktonik. WHOA SHE IS LIKE. HOT OF THE HOT FRENCH GIRLS PLZ.:) HAHAHAHAHA!!!! I SHOW U VIDEO VIDEO VIDEO!



Anyway. Thanks to this posting.:) I may just have stopped myself from smoking one more cigarette.:) HEH-PEE! HAPPY! KAI XIN!

No comments:

Post a Comment