Sunday, September 27, 2009

WOOF WOOF!

Sunday. Usually a family day. Sometimes it can be a match day. But today. It is a DAMN BORING day. AGAIN... Today, no soccer. SIAN LIKE WHAT ONLY!!! Ytd already no soccer, cause all say play today, then. suddenly all cnt make it. -.-" Like.. WAH. LAO. EH.

Oh well. I was actually thinking of going out. But the thing is, i dunno where to go and who to call along with me. Everyone else seems to be busy lah... Work, study, family day oso. Today oso nothing much lor as a family day. The usual... Just eat together for lunch. Then Dad goes back to the desktop for work, Mum pesters my younger brother for his homework, 2nd younger sis just trains to be a professional potato couch for the future, and 1st younger sis is doing her homework.

WAH DAMN SIAN AR! Right now, i wonder how many times this sentence has flashed through my head and through msn to people. LOL! Today, i haven had a single stick. Half of me like satisfied that i haven taken a single stick today, but the other half of me wanna go down and take 2 sticks or so.

Actually i feel, not bad already. To cut down to max of 6 sticks lah so far. The goal was to only take 5 sticks a day lah, but i took one more on a particular day. Like... Just one only lah, and i made up by smoking only 4 the next day. Well, now... i feel the situation is getting better lah, last time, when i finish smoking one, i will take out a second one like in less than a minute and start again. Now one stick can last me for maybe a few hours, or at least until the end of the next meal.:)

But anyway, most prolly i'll take one or two when i go downstairs later. Haha!

Now.... FOR THE HIGHLIGHT OF TODAY'S POST! Since i was so sian and bored at home, i was thinking of things that could take away the boredom. There were 3 things that i felt had the potential to help me fight sianness and boredom anytime.:)

  1. Soccer.
  2. Walk Walk.
  3. MY VERY OWN PET.:)
*Short break for a shower.*

*Back from a long refreshing shower...*

Ok... As i was saying... So Number 1. Soccer.:) My favourite sport outta all the sports in the world! But alas... There are not enough people who are capable and free to join me. And the mini soccer ball i have at home is not one i can play for hours. Unless... I want my neighbours below to complain. Besides, my dad is sleeping, meaning no noise to be created... DAYUUUUMMMMMM!

Next. Walk Walk!! Ok. Honestly, i am really really interested in going for a walk. Be it alone or with a couple of friends. However.... There is nothing that interests me in walking from place to place alone. Like, if there's a pet store or something, "MAYBE" i'll take a look. [CONFIRM LOOK ONE! LOL!] Then since nothing like that, then sian lor.... Friends.. Now oso quite late already, all should be preparing for dinner, so i dun wanna disturb them.

Then FINALLY.... PET!!!! I was thinking of having my very own pet from a very long time ago. But my mom tell me : "Can't even take care of urself want to take care of other things!". Then like. Wah. Lao. Eh. LOL! Anyway, i'm quite determined to get a pet dog by my birthday next year.:) So i was thinking wad breed i want to have. So after going to a few pet shops and looking online... I found two breeds that i am interested in.:) Both are small and cute, both are fluffy, and both are HDB friendly! So with that being said... Here are the two doggies!

POMERANIAN



AND

YORKSHIRE TERRIER!



So i wan either a white pomeranian or a dark brown yorkshire terrier! DAMN CUTE LIKE WAD ONLY!

K dinner time is approaching. So i shall take a leave first! [Oh yar. I still haven smoked today. Even though its like 6 plus already. YAY!]

No comments:

Post a Comment