Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Sore Aftermath. HAPPY BIRTHDAY LITTLE GIAN HONG KAI!

Hello! I've just woken up from my kinda deep slumber. Alarm rang at 8am, but aiya, just sleep only. AHHAAHA!!! Was too tired to blog ytd, it was a really enjoyable day and because it was quite enjoyable, i had no energy left to think. HAHA! *Excuses*

OK. FIRST THING FIRST, MY BUTT DAMN SORE RIGHT NOW, RIGHT FOREARM OSO! And let me tell u why.:) Ytd, i went to play badminton with Joey, Kiong, Syahiran, Clement and Faidi. And since i haven't played badminton in a long long time, as expected, my body cnt adapt to the sudden running and smacking shit. Hahaha! So sore butt and forearm muscles. Noob. I know. LOL

And after our badminton, we sat outside gekpoh to slack. Syahiran was imitating the wondergirls dance, so... Kiong tot it would be a good idea to video him. HAHAHA! HE VIDEO UNTIL SO OBVIOUS SYAHIRAN OSO DUNNO, REALLY WEIRD AR HE! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!! The video is on my facebook.:) Just check my profile - videos and u'll see it.:)

Anyway.. After slacking for awhile, we were really bored, so syahiran came up with his usual, "purchasing". To which everyone agreed, who doesn't wanna get "purchased" stuff? So i wanted to "purchase" Ben&Jerry's Ice-cream, but we could only manage to take one, oh well, better than nothing yea.:) I forgot how many things we "purchased", but it was quite alot.

We then made our way over to Kiong's hse. Then GANG HAO [Just right in chinese], the fann wong and christoper lee wedding thingy was playing. So we eat maggie and watched. Their wedding very the massive sia, like King and Queen getting married like that. LOL Next time my wedding i think also not as much as half of the amount of people ar. Oh well, that's still a long way to go yea. HAHA! We played with Kiong's Dog, baby. Funny sia that dog, scared of water bottle. HAHHA! I have the video here, i shall put it up here.:)

TA-DA! Kiong's WTF DOG.:)



But i think i recorded in the wrong speed. LOL It was on super fast. So i think the video should be damn fast lah.

LOL REALLY DAMN FAST LAH! HHAAHAH OH WELL. JUST ENJOY YEA! :P

Anyway. Today is WEDNESDAY! My lil bro's birthday! Wishing him a happy birthday and good results for his exams! Anyway, i was suppose to go to tui na with ariel today, but his mom asked him to stay at home. HAHAHA! I think his mom worried his injury might get worse lah, so no matter yea.:) Budden, there's one thing i quite irritated, like people keep saying sry. Actually should be like ok ok lah, but if people say it too many times, i like, irritated lah. LOL Ariel and Melissa. BEST! HAHAHAH!!!! Keep saying sry!

Ok back to lil bro's birthday. Anyway, ltr i will be meeting him for dinner, most prolly at swensens.:) But before we go to swensens, i will be bringing him around to search for his bakugan toy thingy, it will be his present. He's quite estatic about it. Oh well, as expected, i last time oso estatic over small toys. HHAHAHAHA! Guess can say i know what my brother wants and needs to keep him happy.:)

ALSO, SINCE TODAY IS WEDNESDAY.... Means i'm gonna take out my ear piercing for the first time! WHOOO! And put the blue diamond ear stud that i bought. WTF SIA, ex sia. Stupid thing so small, $2.50. Aiya, nvm, i shall get a bigger one for same price ar. I KNOW WILL HAVE ONE! just that have to slowly find.

Today, will be a great day.:) New shoes, New ear piercings, New presents. Tonight i will be clubbing.:) At butter factory.:) It's a onefullerton, yea that wads my fren told me. But i dun think i will be staying there all the way, once the free flow of drinks are over, it's OFF TO ANOTHER PLACE for me.:) Angie will be at rebel, Jazreel and peilin and li ting are gonna be at St.James Powerhouse, so i'll just see where i wanna go next.:)

So i'm going off now, well at least from my blog. OH OH OH!! I ALMOST FORGOT! I HAVE A PLAYLIST IN THE BLOG! SO HAPPY! But the songs.. Old only ar. HAHHA! but i like ar. So if reader dun like, too bad. LOL! HHAHAHAHAH!!! [If you prefer to hear any songs, just request it from me.:) I'll find it and put it inside.:)]

No comments:

Post a Comment