Tuesday, October 6, 2009

The 5k problem.

Today was the second day of the new semester 2. Quite... ok fuck it. I won't lie. FUCKING BORING AR! If i never play game, i tell u, i die of boredom already. Only got a few interesting things that are LINKED to class. Like today, this girl came in, erm i forgot her name already lah, but POWER LAH. She go wrong class. LOL!!!! Still can sit in our class for 10 mins, listen to first meeting. HAHAHHAH!!! Then the faci tell her, i think ur class... over at D right? To which she replied. "OH YAR AR!" HAHAHHA!!! FUNNY AR SHE! Then i tell her byebye! HHAHA Funny lah, d and b, quite different leh. HAHAH!

Ok then.... erm.... oh... seems like only one interesting thing in class. LOL

Now, to my break. We had a briefing for our school during our break. And it left us with 45 mins to spare for food and work. Like... WTF?! So i chionged down to the coffeeshop with some of my frens, namely... Kino Vic Ron Sherman. The 5 of us went straight to the coffeeshop after the talk, but the rest were like.. MIA? Dunno where they go lah. Then at about 130? I think lah 130, one of my other classmates called, and she asked to meet then smoke together, i said "ok anything ar come over ar." THEN JUST AS I HUNG UP, i realised it was 130, and that my team hasn't done anything. Like AH SHIT! Presentation starts at 2, and 130 we still outside. Like. LOL! HAAH so we had to go back, and my fren got pissed. Oh well, we couldn't stay. so like. oh well.

Then AFTER SCHOOL... PS3 YEA! DEVIL MAY CRY 4! WHOOO!! I fought whatever boss we encountered and i THRASHED THE SHIT OUTTA THOSE LOSERS! YEA YEA! HAHHAAH Had alot of fun lah, with ronald shaw fiz justin. Owned everyone at fifa 09. Like. HAHAHAH LONG TIME SINCE I CAN ACTUALLY OWN SOMEONE. HAHHAAH! With the exception of the tyco-ness ytd. HAHAHA! Really enjoyed myself.

Night came and yea we had to head back. And then i got a call from one of my "business-partner" haha branden yea.:) I had some questions to ask him, but just that no time lah. So.. Now... I'm like faced with a fucking problem lah! CB! I DUN GET THE MONEY! UNLESS SOME OBJECTIVES ARE FUFILLED! AND THOSE OBJECTIVES ARE DAMN HARD TO FUFILL CAN! ARGH! !@#$%^ <--- This means alot man. LOL

Ahh... I'll just conquer it with wind and water yea. PRESSURIZED WATER = KILLER MOVE. I'LL CUT EVERY SHIT DOWN MAN! RAWR! FEAR ME!

Ok that's all for now and today i think. I shall have my dinner now. And yes. it is quite late.

No comments:

Post a Comment