Monday, October 26, 2009

It Ain't Too Far Away

The Wind rushing past my ears, my legs do not feel any strain, i'm running past everyone, and i get the ball.

How long has it been since i can do such a thing? Extremely long if u ask me. I miss running past everyone with little or no effort at all.

I played 2 field matches yesterday. One at 9am in the morning at KEMBANGAN [FUCKING FAR LAH!]. And the other at 3pm at SengKang [OSO FUCKING FAR]. Both oso lose. Damn chui ar. The first match... Wah. I nothing to say ar... My sprinting. Not bad already. Budden, FOR THE FIRST TIME IN MY LIFE AR, got this bastard, can run at the same speed as me. WAH LIKE WHOA..... When i was running beside him while chasing for the ball, i turn to look at my side, then like, WHOA, this guy fast sia! LOL But i quite happy i run same speed as him, apparently he is from some army force. Eh not bad ar... HHAHAHAH!!! But my stamina ar. Chui like hell.

After the second match, royston and i went to eat some PIE KIA. HAHA NICE SIA. Then we went home. Then when taking the MRT right, we saw this woman who like a pig. LOL FUCKING LOOK ALIKE LAH! HAHAHAH! OH OH! We oso saw this person sweeping the roof of the shelter at SP. Then we were like WTF?!

Anyway. Today... My whole body sore like hell. LOL First time i play 2 matches in a day. So.. Like.. Wah. Strain ar.... HAHAHAH!

No comments:

Post a Comment