Saturday, October 3, 2009

A Step Forward? Towards Being Dissed or Be in Bliss?

Saturday. The day i'm MOST active! Run here run there, drink here drink there, smoke here smoke there, talk here talk there, complain here complain there, laugh here laugh there. Ok now i think that's enough evidence quite active already ar. LOL

So today's soccer not bad ar. Ok ar. Not bad ar. Just never lose any matches only. Like nothing only... HAHAHAHAA! JUST KIDDING!! NICE LIKE WAD ONLY! To win every match today.:) But obviously there will be sore losers, oh well, i can't help it if u aren't happy yea. The first team that played against us... Hai... How to say ar.... Ok ok ar. I oso nvr put in alot of effort. LOL But all my shots got skied... Like... WAH LAO! DUNNO WHY AR! Even though we win, i can consider never score today. T.T Only score when play play, or not important time. Ha. Aiya, nvm. At least still got score goal. LOL Cheap thrill. HAHAHAH!!!

Anyway. MATIN, [FELLOW CANCERIAN] scored a pretty nice goal today.:) He worked his way from the back all the way to the front by himself and put the ball into the goal with no effort at all. Wad a nice solo effort.:) But... I think i confirm can do better. LOL!!!! HAHAHAHAA!!!! [He so needs to read this man. :p]

We played until 2 today, and i left to meet my classmate to chat and stuff. Well.... Wad can i say... Confusing sia... Or rather... Very intricate. Delicate situations.... Oh well, all i have to do is to calculate and plan properly. And things will be smooth in the future. Money later. Money later. Thats all i have to say to myself now. [Hopefully. LOL] AHHH MONEY IS SO TEMPTING! BUT IT AIN'T EASY!!! And the problem is, i can't ask for help, because the burden just goes onto ur shoulders yea. AHHHHH!!! NVM! I SHALL PREVAIL! RAWRRR!!!!!

Ok kinda craving for Ben&Jerry's now, i shall go take the tub over here.:)

WHOOOO!!!! SMORES BABY SMORES!!!!!

*Leaves momentarily*

K back. And i just remember something. I have a new maid coming over this monday. Like.. zzzz. Although having a maid is good, but... I dun like people touching my stuff. and i scared this maid will steal money one. Cause i saving money for doggy doggy.:) Hopefully she'll be good, she better be. AND MOST IMPORTANTLY, SHE BETTER NOT HAVE BANGLA BF! CB IF I SEE I BEAT THAT BANGLA UP, DIRTY HER MEANS DIRTYING OUR CLOTHES AND STUFF!

Ok. I nothing else to say liao. OH WAIT! CLEMENT I WAN WATCH THAT HORROR SHOW! LIKE FUCKING SCARY ONLY! HOPE SG HAVE AR!

No comments:

Post a Comment