Wednesday, October 14, 2009

~PD PD PD PD PD~

PD, otherwise known as Portfolio Development. Zzzzz Damn wtf lah i tell u! I spent 2 days. 2 DAYS SIA! DOING THAT STUPID PD! [Ok lah actually 5 hrs total only, just to make ppl pity me lah. LOL]

WAH OK. NOW JING ZHANG LIKE FUCK. I've already submit my first attempt on the proposal, and it hasn't been rejected yet. Damn irritating, because if he doesn't reject or accept my work by tml, i'll fail the stupid module. WAH LAO EH! EDWARD WONG COME ON!

First time i like scared if i fail something leh! Besides primary school, last time fail like nothing only. Fail fail lor.. LOL! BUT NOW! DIFFERENT CASE THIS FAIL WILL BE RECORDED! AHHHH!!! Now checking some stuff for the proposal... WHOA! LUCKY I CHECK AR! MUST CONTACT THE FACI IMMEDIATELY AFTER I SUBMIT SIA! OK SMS SENT! WAH LUCKY I TOOK HIS BLOODY NUMBER! Hope all goes well yea.:)

Anyway.. Today i went out to meet some of my ex-tuition-mates. Namely Yun qi and Ji xian and CLEVE [a.k.a the saint and my tag team partner in LAME-ing people] and Joane.:) Long time no see sia, like REALLY long time no see. Was damn happy to see them lah, both jx and yq look weird in uniform, HAHAHAHAH! but who cares, they oso gonna graduate soon liao.:)

[Oh oh Faci just sms-ed back, saying "no problem, but tomorrow". WAH TML LAST DAY LIAO LEH UNCLE! STILL WAN WAIT! ok nvm, sure got good reason one.]

So Cleve and i met up first at city hall mrt station first, sadly sam could not come, she had to help her dad with some passport thingy, oh well... Nvm, dec sure see everyone again yea.:) We then proceeded to make our way over to MJC [meridian junior college], cleve and i walked to the main gate from the side gate and then jx and yq ask us to walk back to the side gate. LIKE. WAH. LAO. EH. LOL! Cleve really sweated like siao like that. HHAAHAHAHAH!!! I ok lah, not that hot lah.

The bunch of us then went to White sands to eat and "study" [well they did, not cleve and i. U all shld know why. HAHA!] We sat down at Super Dog and started catching up with each other. Well, more of catching up on the chapters of naruto manga. LOL And i found out that there is supposedly a dinner and dance made by BIG BIRD. [DANIEL! My tuition teacher who happens to share the same birthday as me.:)]

Halfway through Cleve managed to call joane to come over from school to join us.:) HAHA I DESTROYED HER NEAT TIE! Because i wanted to try that new tie tying technique from that jap guy. HAHHAH! AND AND! THIS ONE AR! MAKE ME FEEL DAMN.. HAI.... Before she came right, all of them say me beng. T.T Like wah lao! Budden Joane came, then she say COOL HAIR! LIKE JAP! Then i said to her : "WAH THKS AR! MAKE ME DAMN HAPPY!" To which.... she replied... :"But beng ar." [Turns to stone and crumbles away...] HAHAHAH!!!! Aiya, too bad lor, as long as i know that inside i not beng can liao. HAHAH!

Then as we chatted, the topic suddenly changed to alcohol, which i got excited lah. CAN'T WAIT FOR A'S TO END PLZ! THEN ALL THE JC PPL CAN COME OUT AND PLAY PLAY! We said maybe need to book chalet, just to drink. HAHAH But i like it.:) SO CHALET SOON YEA?!

Oh and today, when we were all going back, i told yq that i would try to quit by end of A's yea.:) Her papers end on 23 nov, but the others finish on 3 dec and so on and so forth. But i think will set 23 nov as date to fully quit lah. So my frens, tml will be day 1.:) Magic number 21 yea.:)

Just 21 days, I wanna ace it.:) So 21 days to form a habit, 21 days to change a life.:) This may be my fourth or fifth attempt. HAHAH! I'll do two countdowns yea.;) One for The days i go without, and the days i go before having a withdrawal Symptom.:)

COLD TURKEY TREATMENT! BRING IT ON!

No comments:

Post a Comment