Monday, October 5, 2009

The First day of NOT the first day of school

MONDAY... Oh... Oct 5th... Fun day today. Like seriously fun. 4 New modules to learn. Today was the first one. Analog Game theory. Brilliant faci.:) I shall elaborate on him more ltr. HAHAH! So Today Fizli, or A.K.A Maverick Francis, was in my class today. THANK GOD he is in my fucking class at least for today. Everything was fun alright, because of him irritating the faci and all those nonsense comments, at least the class was noisy. Greatest thing was, we were friends with the faci, which gave us the option of poking fun at him. LOL

Ok so... HERE IS MY FACI!




Is this guy the most power faci or wad?! LOL Faci that sleeps in class, sleep nvm, sleep until we take photo oso dunno. LOL!!!! This guy's name is shaun, and he is my facilitator for one of my core modules Analog Game Theory this semester.:) Fun guy, able to take jokes, doesn't get pissed off if the class is noisy or playful. And BEST OF ALL, when we play, he plays along with us.

Now this seriously makes me happy that i've picked Game Design for a Diploma. LOL! I DECLARE THIS PLAY-LEARNING YEA! Although there's... HOMEWORK *JAWS THEME PLAYS* but oh well, it doesn't really matter, I would just kick into overdrive and own those pieces of crappy homework. HAHA!

Now we move on to after school!

Clement and i went to Kiong's hse to play fifa 10. And i dunno whether today i have a luck stealing charm or something, but clement had the worst of luck today while playing, and i had the best of luck. LOL! He lost to me like 5-6 matches? IN A ROW SIA! LOL Somemore most of my goals all tyco one! HAHA!!! He curse like shit, and i keep laughing, cause fucking funny lah, sometimes, he ar... REALLY SUAY TILL NO COMMENT AR. HAHHAAH!!! I slide his player nothing, he just push my player then penalty. LOL! Oh well, it's just a game yea. Although winning is still the shiatzxczx. LOL!

AND FINALLY.... TODAY. 3 STICKS ONLY AR! POWER OR WAD! Actually today wan take 5 one leh... budden, CUT DOWN. AND YAY 3 sticks only!

K! I shall update more tml on my SECOND DAY OF NOT THE FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment