Friday, October 2, 2009

What a Day.



What a Day. Like. Whoo! Blood-rush sia. HAHAHA!

I guess i slept like a pig last night. LOL I got 4 missed calls and 2 msgs. I was suppose to meet my fren for supper, but, i told myself, nvm, sleep awhile first. I heard faint songs, but i just couldn't be bothered to get up and answer. LOL PS AR YH! HAHAHHHAHA!!!

Anyway, i didn't know why, but i guess i was burnt out, even though i didn't do much the other day. My mom had to holler at me to get me outta bed, and even when she hollered, i said "5 more minutes lah!". LOL!

Routine, woke up and picked my youngest sis from her sch and brought her for lunch with my bro and my mom. Mom was rushing, i forgot what for, anyway, i had to go back and hang some clothes for her. I wasn't really dreading the fact i had to hang the clothes, now that's a MIRACLE. HAHAHAHA!!! And while hanging the clothes, i watch this show called "MONSTER QUEST". They were searching for a 5 foot long spider. like WTF?! SO BIG?! [For ur info, 5 feet is approximately 1.524 metres] This ginormous shit spider supposedly took away one of the children from a village in the area. LIKE. WHOA. WTF. SCARY SIA. HAHAHA!

Anyway, after hanging the clothes, i took a nap, as i was really feeling tired. Woke up at like 3 plus? Ard there lah. MAJOR HEADACHE. LIKE WHOA PAIN! But i was gonna be late for my driving lesson today, so i just ate and left.

DRIVING.

My first driving experience was Frigging bad. YEAH WITH THE CAPITAL F YEA. FRIGGING DIFFICULT I TELL U! HAHA! Kept jam-breaking, then kenna scold. LOL. Felt like wah lao eh. HAHAHAH!

So... Kiong gave me advice to keep calm when driving, cause when ur nervous u will SUCK at driving.:) So today i try my best to be calm. Guess it worked out yea.

Today, i managed to drive slowly.:) Compared to the first lesson where i managed to drive at 40 km/h MIN SPEED. LOL! I learnt parking and turning, well... It was not that difficult, just that it was quite hard to understand at first, cause i don't understand the instructor. LOL PARTLY, PARTLY ONLY AR, because he talk in chinese. LOL! He tell me turn left i turn right, vice-versa, or else i don't turn at all. LOL! HHHAHAHAH!

Anyway, when the instructor was teaching me to park, this fucking irritating mosquito keep biting me. CB! THEN I WAN KILL OSO CNT! MUST KEEP CONTROL OF THE CAR! THEN CNT WIND UP THE WINDOWS IF NOT CNT HEAR THE INSTRUCTOR. T.T Damn sad case ar, sit down there kenna bite bite bite. Oh well.. HAHAHA!

But thankfully, the instructor caught me scratching myself, and gave me some ointment. After which, he gave a LAME comment : "The mosquito like fresh one ar, last time everytime bite me, now got new one, i think it likes u ar." -.-" Like seriously -.-".

Oh well, then i went home and had dinner with everyone cept my dad, he was working. Atfer dinner i got some BEN&JERRY'S ICE-CREAM.:) SMORES SMORES SMORES! WHOOO FUCKING NICE AR. HAHAHA!

And at 10. BOOM. POTATO COUCH TIME.:) Watched WWE SMACKDOWN! YEA MAN! THE ROCK IS GOING TO RAW YEA! WHOO!!! I'M SO GONNA WATCH WWE RAW FROM NOW LAH! Ok i shall grab more smores now.:)

I'll post more stuff yea! MEANWHILE... HERE'S SOME PICTURES OF B&J'S ICE-CREAM TO ENTICE U PEOPLE.:)
Wah if got ACTUAL ice-cream inside, i tell u i jump inside. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment