Sunday, October 18, 2009

Don't We All?

I wanna sleep more.

I wanna dream more.

I wanna know more.

I wanna get more.

I wanna listen more.

I wanna appreciate more.

Alot of things are running through my head. So I'll tell you why.

Sleep, Dream, Wake Up unsatisfied, go back to sleep, dream again, think into it.

I had a couple of short dreams last night.

My first dream was kinda weird. Premonition i think? I had my arms around this person, or rather i was seeing arms being wrapped around that person. Not really sure if it was me, but from my view, seems like those were my arms. And these arms... Not the usual i should say.

Long. That is usual.
Buffed. That is NOT usual.
Tattooed. That is CERTAINLY NOT usual.

Thing is, i don't look at the face of the person i supposedly have my arms around. So i don't know who it is. Kinda stupid huh~ Oh well, i shall not think too much about it.

Second dream. EVEN MORE WEIRD! I dreamt that i was sleeping on my bed, ok, like exact position of where my bed is in my room currently. But the difference is that the fan is like positioned in front of me, not beside me as it is right now. And that fan, like, some super fan like that, DAMN BIG SIA! With some side pocket thingy, dunno what that's for lah, but kinda weird.

Most unbelievable thing, there was a person sitting on top of my "air-con". I wasn't shocked, but more irritated. I forgot what the person talked about, but i'm pretty sure that wherever we were, it wasn't my room, it was a room tailored to look like mine right now. It was bigger, more spacious and the walls were coloured blue. There was no painting of the yacht that is currently being hung in front of my bed, the walls ran in a straight line, not having any curves like i do have right now.

That person and i quarrelled about something, and i told that person, if i rmb correctly, it was a he. To get lost and let me sleep. After that, i forgot what happened. Guess i drifted off to sleep yea.

PARKWAY PARADE!

Anyway... Today is my fourth day! Not bad Not bad.:) Yesterday i thought i kenna withdrawal sympton seh! While eating with cleve at parkway parade, my whole body started trembling. It wasn't cold or what sia, just suddenly tremble tremble. I told cleve maybe W.S, but we said to confirm after i finish eating, cause maybe i'm just too hungry lah.

Turns out, yea... I was too hungry. LOL! Yesterday i went over to PP after playing soccer at jurong east with the usuals. Met up to see cleve, sam, jeff, yq and OF COURSE... BIG BIRD... DANIEL! HAHAHAH!!! We were gonna discuss abt some stuff? Yea, about his tuition thingy. So i was kinda bored, and apparently kinda shagged. When i reached macs right, yq say i look damn tired like that. And i'm like, really meh?! And she said i looked like i just cried. -.-" I just washed my face man... HAHAHAAHA! Oh well, so it looks like... Without my little ciggys, i look abit disoriented.

I had actually wanted to go clubbing or at least drinking last night. And well... things just did not happen lah. HA! So i told them i wanted to drink.:) And *blah blah blah* Drinks bought. LOL

Cleve and i had to wait for a place to drink at daniel's because his place was packed ytd. So while waiting, we sat outside macs at the playground there. THEN... KNN! SO MANY BLOODY IDIOTS LIGHT UP IN FRONT OF ME! @#$%^! Then i like.... wah lao.... T.T

So i used bubble-tea to distract me. HAHHA! Worked for like. 10 mins? Then i wan to *AHEM* again liao. LOL! Aiya. But my resolve SSSSSTRONG LIKE WHAT ONLY! [I bet yang han sure says otherwise. HAHHAAHAH!] So nvr smoke lor.:)

AND FINALLY... AFTER WAITING FOR LIKE DAMN LONG... Cleve and i could enter the room to "PARRRTEHHHH" WHOO HOO!! We played his house of the dead [typing version instead of guns u have to type to kill.]. Wah like difficult only. No cheatcode one. Cnt keep continuing.

Then play and drink, play and drink. Drink until i tipsy, but still can manoeuvre my way around. Then yq finished her tuition and drank abit. Cleve was kinda high. I was definitely high, but the taste started to get disgusting cause no ice, so i stopped. Yq like nvr drink oso laugh laugh. Maybe because we too funny liao lah. HAHA!

So the 3 of us discussed with daniel about things to come and erm... Honestly, i'm still quite lost about it. Even if i was like DAMN SOBER, i tell u i oso dun understand fully ar.

JOURNEY TO BLOCK 283!

I took a taxi back to central to meet yang han and brian and ah loy. We went to get some nasi lemak and finish the remainder of the liquor i brought back. So when we were done with our nasi and walking to block 283 right, this FUCKING BODOH INDIAN, purposely go bang into us. Like.. -.-"

Then he asked us "EH U WAN FIGHT AR?!". And of all the people, he had to ask ah loy. Like. Wah lao. Why pick him... Seriously NO BALLS LAH FUCK! Then his fren say "sry ar, he mabok." Like. -.-" Deepavali, u oso wan create trouble. Plus if really start. We got four leh uncle, u got one tipsy guy over there with ONE fren who is already trying very hard to control his fren. Haiyo... INDIANS AR.... [LOL FUCKING RACIST SIA!]

After that incident, we drank and headed back home. I was feeling HOT LIKE CRAZY! Like *licks tongue and touches own stomach* *SIZZLE*. HAHAHAHAHAH! Then this stupid mosquito, which i have been trying VERY hard to kill, keep biting me. IDIOT! But i think it bite me twice then die already. LOL! Either die of alcohol intoxication, or die of being over-heated. HAHAHAH!!!

Thats all for two days worth of stuff.:) If you've made it here. Congrats on tahan-ing. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment