Wednesday, October 21, 2009

How close am i going get?

I opened my cupboard. Uncliped the box, stuck my hand inside. What i pulled out wasn't that bad. But it would lead to something bad. I took my 80 cent lighter + mini-torchlight. [HAHAH! Nice or wad only that lighter!]

My intention?

I was to bring my little brother out to eat some ice-cream at mcdonalds. Maybe grab a bite since i haven eaten earlier today. And buy a pack, and meet yh after i'm done eating with my lil bro. After which we will go to the CC to sign up for that baking course.

And for once. I'm glad things didn't turn out the way i wanted to. Although my brother changed his mind on eating some ice-cream, i guess i finally cleared my head, at least for the moment yea. As i was walking over to cheers, my stomach grumbled. But i had no money, well i wanted at least 1 $10 note in my wallet. LOL. So i decided to check out my balance in my account, after checking i drew out $30 to spend. Now i guess i'll be booking a lesson this sat?

Right now, the tally continues eh... One LONG LONG week. And i can totally say that i'm quite sian as of right now. DAMN SIAN AR.

Tonight, i wanna go Powerhouse to meet LP, so long nvr see her liao sia! Budden... Like nobody going. From my side at least. So.. I guess i have to wait until... Some other time i guess. haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment