Thursday, October 1, 2009

Complain Complain Complain

Its quiet. Real Quiet. Today seems to be a not-so-interesting day for me. I had an extremely rude start to the morning. MANY THANKS TO MY DAD. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR PISSING ME OFF ONCE I GET UP FROM BED. IT REALLY MADE ME FUCKING DAY BETTER.:)

Bloody hell, i went clubbing the night before, and i got home around 3 plus. Obviously i went to sleep, and OBVIOUSLY i need at least 8 hours of sleep. It was already 12 plus when i dragged my ass outta bed, i wasn't wearing my specs but i knew my dad was at my door. So he looked at me and say "Today, daddy and mommy not going to be at home, so u know ar, u are the big brother ar, better take care of them ar." I replied : "Yar i know." THEN HE STILL NOT SATISFIED! KNNCCBPCB! He continued : "Ur the big brother ar have some responsibililty *blah blah blah*". And i replied : "YAR I KNOW I KNOW I KNOW I KNOW LAH, GO FOR UR WORK OR WADEVA LAH!" DAMN PISSED OFF LAH FUCK! ALREADY GOT UR FUCKING POINT, STOP PESTERING ABOUT IT TO ME! I JUST FUCKING WOKE UP, FUCK. I REALLY WANNA TELL HIM, JUST GO LAH, I LAZY ARGUE WITH U.

Thats pissing off number one.

We now move on to after i've taken a shower and all that stuff. So my sibs wanna go mac and eat, but i didn't wanna eat mac, so they just order wadeva they want lah. Then this time, my youngest sis starts pissing me off. CB ANOTHER FUCKED MOTHERFUCKER. My other sis gave her 3 nuggets, 3 FUCKING SMALL NUGGETS, CB I CAN EAT ALL THREE IN ONE GO AR FUCK. Then she complain, "HUH.. SO MUCH..." KNNBPCBCCB! I WANNA FUCKING SLAP HER FUCKING FACE LAH. Got food for u, u dun wan eat, wanna complain, then no food liao say hungry, hungry go eat sweet. Seriously, i really wanna fucking starve her one day, see whether she still complain anot. KNNCCBPCB!

Then afternoon, youngest sis again. FUCKED UP. SERIOUSLY FUCKED UP. Study oso so fucking difficult, cb people ask her to repeat the number 15, JUST SAY ONLY LEH! she oso cnt concentrate. CB. Cnt concentrate nvm, memorize memorize, can say 15 so loud already, then when count from 1 to 20, reach 15, she dunno. WTF LAH. WHOLE DAY STAY AT HOME WATCH TV, NO HOMEWORK, ONLY KNOW HOW TO WHINE WHINE WHINE. CB, I LOCK HER WITH COCKROACHES IN THE STOREROOM LET HER SCREAM UNTIL SHE NO BREATH AR. KNNBCCB.

As usual, daily routine, dinner, all like sian sian already, then always dunno where to eat. But today, different ar, cause my aunt came over to bring us to JP to eat dinner, at dunno wad soup restaurant lah, the chinese one. Second floor. Our first dish that came was soup, some melon soup, aiya i dun give a damn lah. Anyway, the soup supposedly wasn't hot enough lah, so my aunt went to complain. She asked the waitress, "WHY THE SOUP NOT HOT AR? With the upset face." Then i'm like. WTF?! EH SOUP NOT HOT NOT HOT LAH! JUST ASK THEM TO WARM IT UP CAN. STILL WAN ASK HERE ASK THERE, THEN U WASTE SO MUCH TIME COMPLAINING OBVIOUSLY MORE TIME WILL BE TAKEN WHEN THEY HEAT UP THE BLOODY SOUP RIGHT... UR HANDS CAN STOP MOVING, BUT UR STOMACH ALWAYS DIGESTING ONE WAD. KNNCCB!

Then brother worse. ANOTHER FUCKER. CB. WHINE WHINE WHINE. U WHINE THE FOOD WILL COME FASTER AR. SHUT UP AND SIT DOWN LAH, or GO TALK WITH AUNT OR WADEVA SHIT LAH. FUCKING PISSED OFF.

Now i like understand why sometimes i talk to my family members i get irritated for some reason, whine here whine there. CB, MY FATHER SAY ME SULK, CB HE THE REAL SULKER PLZ. I ALREADY OK ALREADY HE STILL HOLDING STUPID GRUDGES. BLOODY IDIOT.

AH CNT TAHAN LAH, SO MANY PEOPLE PISSING ME OFF NOW.

FUCK OFF SCUM OF THE PLANETS, BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment