Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Drive Drive Drive

WHOO. I'm back. From a 4 hour chiong session for driving. WAH TODAY. DAMN TIRED I TELL U! Although there have been times where it was worse. But still... Gotta admit. Tiring day. Who gives a shit about acting all tough and shit. I JUST WANNA SHOUT! "I'M TIRED AND I'M HUNGRY! FEED ME THEN PUT ME TO SLEEP!" HAHAHAHAAH!!!

Anyway.. On to my driving first. ONCE AGAIN... I must state this again... TP. 21st NOV 2009. So in order to at least give myself a fighting chance to pass the thing, i've been relentlessly booking schedules for driving. Which has put me in a tough spot several times already this week. Two days only, but wah lao, i like already wanna die. hahha!!! Oh well. NVM!

Today's lesson, first chionging slot, was from 5-7pm. Road-driving. Normal go on the road and cause accidents and laugh about it driving. Just kidding. LOL! Just normal driving lor, learn how to turn, accelerate, [was actually wanting to put speeding here, budden scared skaly my instructor kenna.][Oh i just put it. HAHAHAH! WHO CARES!] brake and change lanes properly. Not bad... Just that my turning... Instructor still scared he die. LOL!!!

Ok.. Then the next chionging slot, from 7-9pm. TAKE NOTE PEOPLE! 7-9! SEVEN TO NINE. Which meant.. No dinner. BASTARD!!!! And i couldn't force myself to eat before because i was too tired and not feeling hungry at all. This session, is the most fruitful one out of all the lessons that i've been to. DAMN POWER! Instructor was precise in his explanations and he often asked me to come out and see how i was manouvering the car. That really helped me alot.

PLUS.. He told me how points would be deducted for each of my individual mistakes. NICE. I LIKE IT. Like that i can at least scare myself to drive SAFELY. He made me check my blindspots and stuff EVERYTIME I DO ANYTHING. Now i think can become habit liao [YES YANG HAN I KNOW I SAID THAT IT TAKES 21 DAYS TO FORM A HABIT. THIS ONE DIFFERENT OK! DON'T BE A FRIEND RIGHT NOW! LOL!!!]

But this particular instructor funny. Either he is DAMN INSECURE, or DAMN BHB [No shame]. HAHAH! He kept asking me, "i good right?". Then i just like uhh~ uhh~ HAHAHAHA!! Raymond is his name, being precise is his game! Now i MUCH MUCH more confident for my TP. Well at least for the circuit part, some of it.:) I'll need more practise.:)

Ok i'm getting quite tired right now.. Tml still have to wake up in time for my lessons, one at 11am, and the next one at 5pm. Then AFTER THAT... RAGU'S PERFORMANCE IN SCHOOL! JIA YOU AR RAGU! I'll shout "VERY VERY GOOD DANCING~ in the YOU KNOW WHAT ACCENT" after ur done dancing.:) HAHHAHAHAH!!!

K time to prepare to go makan first. Then after that go sleep.:) Hopefully don't get heartburn anytime soon, because i'm pretty damn sure i'm gonna get a sore throat soon. And having any one of them sucks. K i'm off!

1 comment:

  1. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA i drive like a pro today LOL we're brathar not friend XD

    ReplyDelete