Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Think Of It As...

I've just got back home from a slack session today. Met YH after his driving, cause i couldn't get to sleep, didn't feel like sleeping, and i wanna slack outside, DAMN SIAN.

So i met YH at the 187 bus-stop near our hse. Then... the usual... Smoke smoke smoke, walk walk walk, chat chat chat, eat eat eat. We walked all the way to Bukit Gombak to eat some prata. I'm pretty sure alot of people will be disappointed at the amount of sticks i took today. But... I've already disappointed alot of people.

Throughout the slack session, i ranted at YH about my sibilings and other stuff, which i can't seem to recall now. Short-memory-loss liao. Zzzz.

YH and i were chatting about our driving and stuff, until we came to the topic of N&G. I will not care to list out their names. I've already almost forgotten them. I don't want to remember them anymore in fact, just another not-worth it distraction. YH and i were contemplating about whether we should make a chalet this holiday. Well... We're stuck. Because of those two idiots. Oh fuck. I don't give a shit.

But talking about it... Made me understand.

Trust is hard to give, but even harder to earn.

I can give trust, but if it is thrown away, high chance you won't ever get it again. N. I told Ragu, i would be there for you with him and YH when you fall. I've changed my mind. I won't let you fall. I throw you down even further, G is not of a concern anymore if you fall. You would have lost ALMOST everything, but i WILL make you lose everything.

You strained our friendships, i'll help you cut them off.:) Isn't that so nice of me.:)

I hope, i get drunk infront of the two of you.

You said you were tipsy, ok lets just take it JUST a step further, you two were drunk. I'll be drunk, and i'll say things that i WANT to say, do things that i WANT to do. And my answer to my actions? Oh i was drunk, i couldn't control what i was doing.:) Seems like a nice excuse huh? But i think it will sound EXTREMELY familiar.:) I'm just saying.:)

No comments:

Post a Comment