Monday, November 23, 2009

Swing Day

K my fav Ben&Jerry's Ice-cream combos are here.:)

I go take first. Then i shall blog.

I'm still here. LOL! wtf man... FB until lazy take. K i think i WILL get up and take it now.

*Brief Intervention*

Done with the Ben & Jerry's Ice-Cream liao!

K currently msning with LP, Twin Brother, TTP and Wife.

Now like boring only. K nvm, I shall blog about this ENTIRE day!

WAKING UP FOR SCHOOL

Guess what time i finally stop nua-ing and got up from bed. My lesson starts at 9:15.

I got up at like 830am? Wasn't in the best of moods, never have been, for school at least. I was like... Sianned. Really sian. Then like dun wan go school like that, but have to, because i want to, because i realised that i haven pon this module yet, and i DO NOT intend on doing so.:) [Good Boy Seh!]

Tell u what.

what.

K lamed.

TO SCHOOL

Today on the way to school, i was so aware of my physical space. On the mrt, i felt like i had spikes or something on me. It was like, i wanted everyone to be like 1 metre away from me. Seriously. 1 metre. No less.

This girl got like alittle closer than the others, my face changed. Totally. She was like 2-3 steps away? And I DID NOT LIKE IT. Even if chio bu, i oso dun wan. I don't want any physical contact. Don't TOUCH me.

Irritating...

On my way to school, guess what was on my mind?
Nvm.
Don't Guess.
Unless UR Ronald or Yang Han or Kino or ZJ.
Something to do with ICE ICE BABY~

Yea.
Thats right...
Ice Blast. [WHICH TOTALLY RUINED MY MOOD EVEN MORE]

Guess i'll just have to settle with, as Ronald says, the GURU brand. LOL

CLASS TIME

Walked into class at about 930? Around there.

Apparently i had just missed a session of the GREAT SINGAPORE WORKOUT. [Glad i took my time walking to school.] I sat down and immediately, my faci pulled out a JUMPSTYLE video. I was like... WHAT?! But eventually i got into the mood for class.

Funny shit. Seriously. I want lessons to be like that from now on. I mean it. Fun. And WE LEARN. We workout. We sweat, and we get Healthier. Both physically and mentally.

1ST BREAK PERIOD

Didn't go out. Just stayed in class and nua-ed the whole time, sliding around the martial arts room, doing some random tecktonik moves, and learning the CARAMEL dance. HAHA funny dance. Act Cute only. :p

2ND MEETING

Nothing much, just more DDR and stuff, and even more tecktonik and caramel dancing. OH OH. Wondergirls and SNSD dance moves. Learning from youtube. Damn funny! Even got recorded down. You all should seriously see Ronald Eng Wei Yong. DAMN idiotic! But at least he made me happy for awhile.

2ND BREAK PERIOD

Asked Meng and Ronald to accompany me to shell, to check on the stock. AND WE WASTED OUR BLOODY ENERGY! No stock! Zzzz. Ahhh nvm, i still have, so still can wait. They better come soon though.

You know what? I'm lazy to write anything more liao.

K cya guys.

Oh and thks Jing Square! I'm glad u do take notice.:) Just that i don't know what the problem is. I want my free meal k? HA!

No comments:

Post a Comment