Monday, November 16, 2009

I think it may continue like that until i go train again.

Sunday, which was yesterday, royston sort of convinced me to go for NUFC's match. HAHA against this SONG BO FC! First time i see a team with a more stupid team name than ours. HAHHAHHA!!

Anyway, when i reached the match place right.. I wasn't like motivated for the match or anything. So... Solution... U know... Which... put me STRAIGHT into adrenaline. Crazy shit. My heart was beating like mad, just ask Royston TWIN BROTHER! He felt my pulse. HAHA!

I got subbed in, in the second half of the match. Still not wanting to run or anything. HAHA!

Apparently the team took a video. So here it is.:)

My MOST relac game EVER. HAAH!!


I'm the guy with the red socks who had half of his shirt pulled up for like the remainder of the video. HAHAHAH!! But at least they caught my POWER first-touch. :p

But as you all can see... I was like.. heck care ar. HAHHAH! Walk here walk there. LOL! Too bad they nvr video when i sprinting. I wanna see sia!! See how bloody hell slow i am! HAHHA! But just wait till i start my sprinting training again.:)

Oh. We lost 4:2. But the good thing is... Roys and i nvr pay. HAHHHAHAH!!!! We pretend to shoot here shoot there after the game, then they all forget we nvr pay. HHAHAA! NICE ONE BROTHER!

K i shall start my rotting routine now.

No comments:

Post a Comment