Friday, November 20, 2009

PASS PASS PASS!

ONE HIT K.O! Thats what needs to happen tml. First time's the charm for me, well... So far. HAHAHA! BTT first time pass, FTT first time pass. TP OSO! I WAN FIRST TIME PASS!!!! I'm still coughing like shit. Idiot. But hopefully tml i don't get affected by it tml.

That time when Kiong ask me whether i confident, i replied : OF COURSE AR! HAHAHAH! Now ar... WAH... Starting to feel a little ueasy. AHHHHHH!!!!! I need Ben&Jerry Ice-Cream now. LIKE NOW. LIKE *turns head around* and *poof* Ben&Jerry Ice-Cream with a spoon there for me to eat, on the table. NOW. @$%^!

NVM. I will study YH's driving manual for ONE last time TODAY, before i set off tml. Like.... FWAH.... I really wanna eat Ben&Jerry! T.T

Today stupid lor... The instructor guy... I called him, and asked him whether got slot for lesson anot, today and tml morning. Then he say, he will get back to me. THEN..... NOW WHAT TIME ALREADY?! Still haven even SMS me. Seriously WTF. Zzzzz.

K nvm... First i talk about school today.

OH WAIT. I DIDN'T GO TO SCHOOL TODAY! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL! Well... Technically i did, but... Half the class left, and most of us went to the cinema.:) We watched... PARANORMAL ACTIVITY!!! WHOOOO!!!!

I was like so so so desperate to watch that movie.:) Cause like cool only.:) Razmi [Razmi's Theme Song : Satisfaction RAZMI REMIX! Supposedly playing here] even forced himself to finish his pizza just so that we could pull another one of our classmates to watch it.:) HAHAHAHHA!!! DAMN FUNNY! Eat until left the last mouthful then the pizza fell on the floor. LOL! Then i passed him my last bite to complete the challenge. HAHHA!!!!

PARANORMAL ACTIVITY


It was not bad... Quite funny actually! AHAH! Cause of the couple fights. DAMN STUPID AND FUNNY I TELL U! Typical i give u promise, but somehow manage to weave and achieving something that i DID promise, but did not not break the promise in the process.:) Got one part, SIA LAH. LIKE DAMN SCARY FOR THE GIRL LAH! As in the main character girl. I shall not give spoilers for this particular movie. Cause this movie if given spoiler... Really spoil the movie. But movie not bad, just that i think my bunch of friends and i were kinda noisy just now? AHAHAH!! Laugh laugh, when it is suppose to be scary. Which was... But just humourous too.:)

Now for my parents!!!

DADDY & MOMMY


They came back earlier this morning, at like i think 1 plus? I think i was asleep already. Yar. I was asleep already. Cause no recollection of them making noise, just that my aunt tell me they should be back at like 1 plus.

Can't say i wasn't elated when they came back home.:) Safe and sound.:) But the fact that they didn't let me drive the car really ticked me off alittle. HAHAH! Oh well. I'll pass tml and DRIVE MY DAD'S CAR! HAHAHH!!!!

Anyway... My dad cooked dinner for the family today. I was sleeping, apparently when i got home from my so called "class-outing", i just slumped into bed and fell asleep. Dinner was great.:) But i didn't eat alot, well, not as much as i usually do. And once again.. My dad complain again... SO MUCH RICE! Then my usual response... Then i eat lah... To which he settled down. LOL Like little kid sia when i type like that. HAHHAH!!!!

Oh well. I don't care about the car thingy, cause i'll drive their car sooner or later.:) For now, i'll just patiently wait. And HOPEFULLY. Tml i PASS! WHOOO!!!!!

K. I go find some other thing to do.:)

No comments:

Post a Comment