Sunday, November 8, 2009

Stupid. Really. Stupid.

Ok as i've stated just now, i have more things to say. Am listening to Amoled by Son Dambi and After school. Just came back from lunch with my family. As usual... Eating with them pisses me off! Sometimes.. I really just wanna slap their faces all over the place. CB!

Little sis is so pampered. She should just get slapped like.. Ok lah i nice guy. So maybe about 1000 times? Good enough already.:)

Little brother. I know exactly how he feels right now. DAMN DISAPPOINTED. Cause cnt go arcade and play. LOL! Parents power lah. Bastard only, same as last time only.

OH SHIT! My mom just came into my room, and looked outside my window! STUPID CAR! HORN FOR WAD! And beside my table... are you know what! DIE! Wonder if she saw anot. Oh well. Nvm. She nvr say anything then shld be ok for the moment.

Ok continue for my brother. Erm. His face damn black right now. LOLOLOLOLOLOL! I wanna laugh at him. Like seriously. HAHAHAHA! Apparently my parents promised my little sibs that today can play arcade after lunch. But they have tuition at 3:30pm, which means they have to be at home by 3 to prepare. And guess wad time we ate lunch? 2:30pm! LOL so.. You shld know why my bro face so black. LOL!

Plus. We supposedly have to use a card to swipe at the machine. My younger than me but elder than the rest sis like purposely nvr bring. And she act like nothing wrong like that. So obvious she purposely. Then when u accuse her, she give the fucked up face and attitude. REALLY FORGET LAH! zzz I lazy comment on my sibilings liao. All lan jiao lang and cb kias.

Just now when i was eating lunch, the instructor/book lesson guy called. At first he asked me whether i can start lesson at 430pm, then since i already like made up my mind to pon my "test" [which is really a frigging exam.] i was like anything lor. Then a few minutes later.. He called again. This time... Bringing erm... i would say BETTER news.:) Lesson at 10pm, at the esso beside the BBDC. Doing circuit.:) YAY!

That means. I will be able to take my UT for tml. I would be able to go for the Talk after school.:) And i will be able to attend the workshops.:) YAY!

But there are TWO drawbacks.

Firstly : Slumdog Millionaire. I have to watch this movie in order to understand what is going to be asked in my UT [Understanding Test] tml. I don't have the movie, i am DEFINITELY not gonna download it. But luckily my dad help me rent it.:) THANKS DADDY! ONLY YOU AND MOMMY TODAY NICE! THE REST CAN FUCK OFF.:) Excluding the maid.:) She still ok.:)

Secondly : Although i will be having the lessons later, i would still be using my energy for workshops and stuff. And i would be using more, because i am able to. Which means... This whole coming week. I will be drained like shit. OMFGZ!!!! NVM! I AM HYPERACTIVE! But only when i want it to happen. THEREFORE. THIS WHOLE WEEK! OVERDRIVE!

As for today. My lesson is at 830pm at gombak there.:) Until 10pm.:) Then after that... I must chiong home to watch SLUMDOG MIILIONAIRE! Yh oso coming over to watch, cause he cnt rmb the movie. LOL! Lucky he live like only opposite block. Then finish can just walk home.

OK SINCE I'M SUCH A NICE GUY! I SHALL POST ON MSN TO ASK WHOEVER WHO HASN'T WATCHED SLUMDOG MIILIONAIRE WHETHER THEY WANNA COME OVER AND WATCH ANOT. TONNING IS OK.:)

Meanwhile... I shall... CHIONG KATEKYO HITMAN REBORN! To see why angel, ronald and fizli so high over it. I find it quite boring leh. At least in the beginning. Not much power one. NVM! I SHALL PERSEVERE! JUST CHIONG ONLY!

CYA GUYS! [OH YAR! Angie! Monday help me with the tagboard for this blog k?]

No comments:

Post a Comment