Sunday, November 29, 2009

Sentosa!

Woke up at like 9 plus in the morning? Yang Han gave me a morning call, to which i said... Eh meet at 1030 ar, then i go back sleep. LOL! Sleep until like 1015 then willing to get out of bed.

I was REALLY REALLY sleepy, cause i slept at 4 plus am. [YAR LAH YH I KNOW U SLEEP AT 5 LAH HOR. HOR HOR HOR FUN AR HOR! AHAHAHAH!!!] Went out with Brian and Yang Han to nua around my estate. Oh shit, i forgot what we did sia. Short-term Memory loss liao. DIE.

Aiya. Nvm. Who cares.

ANYWAY.... I just remembered that Angie called YH and asked the both of us to go sentosa today. Then i was like anything lor, since Sunday oso nothing much one. Except must go back home to have dinner.:)

So i met YH first under his block, then we proceeded to go VIVO and get some food and some MOUSSE [if i rmb correctly, this is how jing jing tell me how to spell one.].

We had our lunch and our [WHAT REAL MEN DO] break, while waiting for Angie. When she finally came, it was like... 12 plus? Not sure, didn't really care though. HAHHAAH! As long as we can go sentosa i happy liao!

WAH KA LI GONG!
I TELL U!
WO GEN NI SHOU!
AKU CAKAP!
YUAN DE BU YAO NA!

THE WEATHER WAS FRIGGING HOT! HOT HOT HOT! DAMN HOT AR! I wearing my muay thai singlet oso feel DAMN HOT! The weather was too hot man... Seriously.

The idea for THEM, was to Sun-Tan and play basketball. MY idea, was to just do something without burning myself to a crisp and getting served for people to eat. HAHAHA!

I kept complaining the whole way, saying WAH NO SUN! DON'T COME OUT! HOT AR HOT AR! HAHAH! Then Angie was like NO NO! Cause she was pretty hellbent on getting tanned today. In the end, she was un-satisfied with the results. LOL cause we all darker than her, which is like... We originally quite dark already, and she's quite fair, so comparing our hands is like DEFINITELY gonna demoralise her only! AHHAHHA! Oh well. Too bad only got us dark skinned people for her to compare.

K wait. I'm kinda sleepy now, i go wash my legs then i think i go sleep awhile. Hopefully dinner isn't ready so fast.

WAH LAO! I JUST FINISHED WASHING MY LEGS. AND GUESS WHAT?!

THE FOOD IS ON THE TABLE ALREADY! WAH LAO!!! I WAN SLEEP ABIT FIRST SIA!

*PAUSE*

BACK FROM DINNER!

Ok as i was saying... wait ar i read first. LOL!

Yar. Angie was unsatisfied at the end, but i'm PRETTY SURE, she was having some fun in the process.:) She and i did our MINI MISSION. [Take YH's HP and CAMWHORE!] HAHAHAHAA! Damn stupid!

YH was playing bb with some other guys, so... seeing him distracted... Angie suddenly said, EH! Faster take photo with his phone! We've messed with his hp before. HAHAH! The other time at the pub. We took a picture of ourselves and put as wallpaper. LOL!

We didn't put as wallpaper, partly because no time, and partly because, Angie tot that the photo was DAMN SCANDALOUS HAHAHAH! I agree too! Cause in the photo, the two of us like nvr wear clothes like that! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!

We had to leave a little later because YH had work, so we took a picture before we left.:)

Here it is.:)



HAHAHA! My hair like at photoshoot like that! FLY ALL OVER THE PLACE! LOLOL!

After we took this photo, we left for VIVO to get back to our respective destinations. YH had to leave for work first, leaving Angie and I. Then i was like : "Eh i wan go see doggy!" So we left for PET SAFARI!

WAH I TELL U!!!!

FUCKING CUTE AR! MOST OF THE DOGS THERE LIKE... WAH LAO!!!! CUTE LIKE... CUTE ONLY! HAHAHAHA!!! I SAW A POMERANIAN!!!! 4 months only! DAMN CUTE LIKE WAD ONLY! SO PLAYFUL OSO!!! I WAN I WAN I WAN I WAN!!! I WANNA NAME IT CHOCOLATE!

So... I think i will TRY to ask my parents to share money with me to buy that pomeranian.:) HOPEFULLY I GET PERMISSION.:)

K i now really tired already. Wanna sleep. GOODNIGHT PEOPLE!

No comments:

Post a Comment