Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Stop.

I want a pause button plz. Can i have a pause button plz?

Bloody hell. My TP is like on the 21st of Nov. Ok it's not like. IT IS!! Well, i don't really bother much about exams, but this exam is like different plz... It's a freaking $150 exam! And if i fail, wah lao eh! I must like wait so long again, and pay another $25 to renew my PDL [Provisional Driving License]. Plus, I've only had like 4 hours worth of driving experience?! 3 and 1/2 to be exact. Shit man.

Parking is like... Zzzzz Failure to the absolute max. Turning all this still can make it. Just that those wad S turns and shit i cnt go very fast. Then U-turn, HAVEN'T EVEN LEARN YET! Circuit i still DAMN NOT CONFIDENT.

Somebody just do something plz. Argh... Today oso, my dad said the other day that he will lend me his car to do parking. BUDDEN JUST NOW I ASK, HE SAY CNT! SAY I MUST GO LEARN MORE! T.T The reason why i'm asking to lend the car, is so that i can practice wad!!!! First time i like frustrated over a frigging test. TP, can u like become a real life dummy, so i can smack your head till my hands swollen? PLZ?

@#$@! Pek Chek. I think i go sleep liao. I'll continue to try and solve this tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment