Saturday, November 28, 2009

Running To A New Place

Today, was.. quite dull. Woke up at 10 plus, lucky ariel [HE'S A GUY] call me. Then slowly prepare to go soccer. Totally took my time. LOL!

When i reached the place, there were no people in the court. And there were only the 6 of us, namely : Ma[R]tin, Ariel, Joey, Syahiran, Royston and I. Was actually quite lazy to play, AS USUAL...

We then proceeded to the court and play amongst ourselves. Syafiq came abit later and we were catching up with each other, when some guy talked to royston and syahiran outside. Then i was like, : "Is that bryan? OH THAT'S BRYAN! HEY BRYAN! OH WAIT. THAT'S NOT BRYAN. LOL!"

DAMN PAISEH! HHAHAHAHAHA! But i laughed it off.:)

After a while, Ma[R]tin and Hady [LONG TIME NVR SEE HIM SIA!] came too!

Anyway... That dude was some other guy, with a team. YAY FINALLY A CHALLENGER!

K wait. I very sian. Go facebook awhile. HAHAHAH!

K sian of facebook already. HAHHAHA!!

Now.. Where was i...

Ok. The paiseh shit. Then their team came in and play, 5v5 and all that blah. We played until a point where i was trying to get the ball from this particular guy. This guy... Didn't really cover the space correctly, so i just jutted in and "wrestled" for the ball. Guess what?

I gave him a "LITTE" nudge. TAKE NOTE : LITTLE. SERIOUSLY SMALL NUDGE!

And he slipped and he fell. -.-" Loser sia. Then i was like. Whoa... Stop the game and like say sorry and help him up. Then he point me middle finger then say CB! I was like... wth? HAHHAHA! i was like smiling and all, since i hear the words CB in school almost every other minute. Apparently he knocked his thigh, which is like... Zzzz Like that only... Then pissed off until like that.

I'm PRETTY sure he is going to KPKB about this like now. HAHHA!! Telling all his friends on how "rough" i was supposedly to him. Which is like.. [I just HAVE to say this, learn from my facilitator.]

Wait. I smell something. DAMN STRONG. Do you smell it? You can't? IT SMELLS LIKE... BULLSHIT!

He hsan't even tasted rough yet. If i really challenge him, he DIE ar. Leg break until gao gao ar. Can break into 3-4 pieces. LOL JUST KIDDING. Now that i think of it, it has been a long long time since i played rough. Only when i sec 4 that time then like rough rough, because the other team was like really KNNCCBPBK [KaninaCaoCheeBaiPuBorKia.:)]

Anyway... We finished the game and we won. [OBVIOUSLY. :p]

Hady [i didn't know that he did], syahiran and i then take a smoke break, and after a while, joey and syahiran left to meet kiong. So we were left with, Ma[r]tin, Royston, Hady, Syafiq and I. Ariel left too. So we were talking crap. Crap until we shiok, then go IMM eat.

THEN... We finish eating at IMM, then continue talking crap again. DAMN STUPID! HAHAHAHAH! Oh yar Matin [HIS PROPER spelling] then passed me a vid of clement and i doing Wii Boxing. DAMN FUNNY MAN! I shall upload now!



HAHAHA! FUCKING STUPID! Especially the last part, where clement act one nice guy, then i fall for the trick! HAHAHAH! I like some siao kia punch here punch there, punch until all my muscle come out. :p Tiring sia! HAHHAAH! Oh well hope u enjoyed the video!

I think.... Later i will go down to buy so moose [if it's spelt this way] for my hair. Then can go down walk walk.:)

K i going to nua around the hse already!

No comments:

Post a Comment