Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Waiting.

I. HAVE. ALOT. ALOT AND ALOT OF THINGS TO TYPE DOWN RIGHT NOW!

LIKE RIGHT NOW!

First of all....


THANKS TO ANGIE JIE JIE AND JING SQUARE! Thks for helping out. Even though i was still kinda bummed after chatting. I'm much much better now. [Jing Sqaure. I wanted to call u leh, budden i found out, i lost ur number. LOL! Only got ur home phone number. and i paiseh call. :p]

Anyway.. I met YH after chatting with Angie on the hp for like 1 hr? I've talked more. MUCH MUCH more in fact. Just ask Jing Square. I don't think we can EVER break our record again. HAAHHAAH! Ok, so i was still bummed out as i've already stated just now, and i had a long long talk with YH. And after that extremely long talk, i felt alot better.

Then came the next day, which is TODAY! I was like... Getting more and more elated. Seriously. Happy like shit only. LOL! And i MEAN it. HAHAHA! Today, PLENTY of things to make me happy like shit.

So let me share with you my activities for the day.

ONE.

Go to BBDC and top-up money for my tp.
But i forgot to renew my PDL. Which is like Zzzzz. Frigging Lame.

I had lunch with YH before going to BBDC, and Ronald came just when we were finishing our meal at S11 [Bukit Batok.] Damn funny they all. Turns out, when i'm lazy, everyone else seems to be full of energy. But when I'M energtic, everyone like pieces of lazy shit. HAHHAH!

I forced them to walk all the way to BBDC [NOT THAT FAR WAD...] and they were complaining about how hot it was. HAHAHAH!!!! Ok lah.. Not THAT hot, partly because i wearing my muay thai singlet. HAHHAHHA!!!

But YH made us sit the bus over to BBDC when we reached gombak MRT station. HAHAH! Glad we took it actually, it was starting to get quite hot.

TWO.

CUT MY HAIR YO! HAHAHA! Ms ANGIE jie jie, was suppose to come down and watch our hair get cut and drop to the floor. HAHAH! But she couldn't make it last minute. Oh well, her loss. HAHAHAH! Nvr see Ronald and I's EXTREME makeover. LOL!

The hair cut... Not bad.. HAHAHA! NOW. I CAN FINALLY SAY.

I.
DO.
NOT.
LOOK.
LIKE.
AN.
AH.
BENG.


YAY!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH!!!

Now let me take a PEEK-A-TURE to show u.:)



I like that "twinkle" my ear stud gave off.:) HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!



Too bad can't really see the colour. HAHA Cause YH say i look old with my new colour. LIKE BULLSHIT. IT'S LIKE COOL UNTIL LIKE... SPEECHLESS LIAO! HAHHAHA
Shit man. My BHB level suddenly go high like crazy. :p

OH YAR! I ALMOST FORGOT ABOUT THIS! Picture taken when they were in the middle of HIGHLIGHTING my hair. DAMN FUNNY! I LOOK LIKE SOME MONSTER FROM A HORROR MOVIE!



DAMN STUPID PLZ!

THREE.

Erm. Wait. Lemme think...

OH... This one's gonna be a short one. MARLBORO ICE BLAST BABY! They made me day a LITTLE better ytd. Cause i was the first person to get my hands on the stock.:)

Tribute to a stick of death. To which i can choose to end, IF I WANT TO.:)



FOURTH.

DOGGY DOGGY!!! I WANT TO HAVE A DOGGY OF MY OWN! AND ANGIE MAY PROVIDE THAT CHANCE FOR ME! But seems that, that chance MAY BE slim. Cause her didi wanna keep the dog for himself. BUT NO! I WANT IT! I WANT I WANT I WANT I WANT!!! ANGIE! I WANTTTTTT!!!! I'm so gonna give u a wake-up call tml and pester u about the doggy! I WANNA NAME IT CHOCOLATE!

FIFTH.

THIS.
ONE.
MADE.
MY.
DAY.
LIKE.
WHOOOOOOO.

HAHAHHA! SNSD! FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARKING HOT I TELL U! Man... I think i dying already. FC until brain wanna explode liao. HAHAHAH!!


WHOO. HOT STUFF.



WHOO. TIFFANY! JESSICA! TAEYEON! SOOOOOO HOT... WAHHHH!!!!!!



K i think i post one more thing then i go sleep liao.

THIS. FINAL. ONE. DAMN FUNNY SHIT.

One of my modules in school, this was done during our break. HAHAH! Zombie Game, in 2 days 1 night. EPIC FAILURE. BUT FUNNY TO WATCH! My FACI and Ronald playing. Damn stupid. EVERYONE CHEAT LIKE WAD ONLY! HAHHAAH!

Rules : Zombie suppose to be blindfolded. Bite humans when they catch them, until they shout : "I SURRENDER!" [But we changed it to tickling, cause ronald scared. HAHAHA!]

Rules : Human suppose to just survive as long as possible. Human who survives longest wins.:)

SIXTH.

TADA! OUR FAILURE ATTEMPT! HAHAHAH!



HAHAH!!! THAT BODOH RONALD RUN SO MUCH! HAHAHAAH!!!

And thats all for now folks.:) GOODNIGHT! SWEET DREAMS!

No comments:

Post a Comment