Thursday, November 5, 2009

Why so? Like Seriously.

OK. SO. I SHALL BLOG FIRST! For the past few days i just log in and nvr touch. LOL! Then everytime i see the time, like too late to blog liao. HAHHAH!!

SO TODAY FASTER BLOG FIRST!

Ok. So many things have happened and are going to happen. Damn sian over it. Like seriously sian over it.

First off! Driving. This @#$^!%@# thing! FWAH LIKE... WAH LAO EH! So my tp exam is like on the 21st, as you all already know... And i have now booked 8 lessons in a row starting from this SUNDAY 8th of NOV. DAMN PACKED I TELL U!

2 of my UTs fall on a monday, which sadly, i already have lessons booked. And i just remembered today, that i have a workshop on monday too, which i CANNOT miss, if not i will not get any CE POINTS. And including that, my points get deducted! LIKE WAH LAO EH! Ok i think i will ask my frens to just help me write my student number down. [Hopefully can.]

So. I. Am. So. NOT CONFIDENT AT ALL PLZ! I don't even know most of the regulations i must follow in order to pass my driving lah! But that problem seems like it's gonna be settled tml, cause shi ping [TEMPORARY SAVIOUR / CHAO HONGSTER] has offered to lend me his driving manual or wadeva shit.

Money... That one.. My mom ask me give me the price, which fizli calculated for me to be AT MOST $512. SO EX! And that is like excluding the exam fee!

K now about school today.

SCHOOL

School today... Ok ar. Not bad. Although i late. RARITY. HHAHHA! I met YH together with Angel and Shaw [BEST NAMES! HHAAHAH! One Tien Shi and One Shopping mall :p] for first breakout or a.k.a first "study" period.

And guess wad.

YH NVR BRING THAT REGULATION MANUAL FOR ME! LAZY BASTARD! HHAHAHAHHA! Although i could've taken it the night before, but it was getting late and i was tired. :p I called Angie [Latecomer No.2] too, she ar... POWER like wad only! HAHAH! YH [Latecomer No.1] was already reaching sch when i called her. And guess where she was? SHE WAS AT HOME! HAHAH JUST WAKE UP SOMEMORE! HAHHAHAH!

QUEEN A AR! OK SO ANGIE! STEADY AR! IF I GIVE WAKE UP CALL U BETTER COME SCHOOL ON TIME AR! YANG HAN OSO AR! I MAKE SURE I KEEP CALLING U UNTIL 8AM! IF BOTH OF U NVR WAKE UP.... TWO OF U OWE ME LUNCH!

Ok. I shall pause for now. Time to chiong my RJ for the day...

No comments:

Post a Comment