Tuesday, November 17, 2009

To Dear ZJ and IKA

ZJ. I don't know whether you will read this, because i don't think i will give you this link. But today, YH and I were talking about you.

I'm still quite bummed because this is the first time i cannot offer any help to a friend. YH told me because you are older, you have witnessed and experienced things that i have yet to. It is because so, my words cannot do any help.

Although i have not been through most of what you have been through. I just wanna say, no hardship cannot be overcome. The first thing, is get past yourself, because that is how we grow. That i know, because i still seem to have a shell of the past with me, which i still cannot leave entirely behind. I can smoke with you, i can sit with you, i can be the listening ear. I've been leaned on, so i can offer my shoulder as a friend. I know we are both guys, and that we all have ego.

But i feel, that it is okay, to drop your barrier and defences once in a while. That i know too, because i still bury my heart deep within multiple layers of fortresses. That time, when i stayed over at your house with Angie and Yang Han, i kept quiet all the way. Although i have never dropped it all before, but i have dropped my defences bit by bit and it has helped me.:) Confused you may be, unsettled your heart may be. Call me a k-p-o, i don't care. You say that you are a pessimistic, and although i may not be the brightest of people around, i am still confident that i CAN lend a helping hand. Because it sucks to see a friend like you being down in this state.

Cheer up eh ZJ?

IKA. Ms stiki!! I've heard of the news, and i am deeply sorry for what has happened. I will not tell you that it was her time. Because we all want our parents to be there forever. When i lost my grandfather, i cried like a baby, maybe even worse. The thing that shocked me most, was that, i wasn't really close with my grandfather. I didn't really like him when i was younger. Yet i shed tears when i saw him laying at the hospital bed motionless, and because of that, i am sure. That i am unable to comprehend what you are going through right now.

We may not be the closest of friends, but i hope that you will stay strong, and not do anything foolish. There must be no regrets, for each situation you regret, your heart grows heavier, and soon one will not be able to pull themselves up anymore. You may not be able to talk about your mother for period of time without losing control over your emotions, that i can understand, but getting through this difficult time is crucial. You have a big group of friends waiting right beside you to support you all the way.:) And we will always try our best to help.:) This wound is deep, we all know it, we would wish not to experience it, however it will and must happen, therefore, our ears will always be open, our shoulders will be there for you to cry on.

Stay strong STIKI! Hope to see you in school soon.:) I'll give you a hug k!

No comments:

Post a Comment