Wednesday, December 30, 2009

3rd time is the charm. I hope. HA!

Totally like... Er... Dunno lah. Not really sian, not really scared, not really not caring. HAHAHA!

Why?

REPEAT OF THE PREVIOUS TIME DAMNIT!

SHA 6998 G!


Die ar.

I think i'm going to have to remember alot of license plates. LOL!

THIS BASTARD TAXI UNCLE! WAH LAO EH!!!! SPOIL THE FUN!

This time, slope-ed twice at the jurong east there. One at 100. Another at 80~90. Went to west coast too. HAHA! LIKE WHOO! OH OH! And we saw police. WAH I TELL U! I SCARED LIKE FUCK THAT ONE! BUT LUCKILY... The police were there for another thing.

An accident. Dunno how to guy drive oso. LOL DRIVE UNTIL CAN HIT TREE. -.-" Either drunk, or car spoil. But u shld know what i'm thinking the reason is.

We saw a sunrise though. At bloody hell 4 plus am. SERIOUS. 4AM. Sunrise! FUCKING COOL ONLY! Then erm... What else ar... Erm... No danger driving today. Kinda tired i guess. HAHA!

OH OH! Yar my dad's car got parked 3 times today. LOL First time the slot was kinda far away. Then this other taxi drove off, so we took his slot. Then after a while, this other car left. THANK HEAVENS his car is so much closer... Then we parked at HIS slot. HAHAHA! So... Hopefully things don't escalate too much later.:)

Anyway...

I dunno why, but... I think my dad already know's i'm driving his car illegally. Just that he dun wan say only. And according to yh, it is because i'm safe.:) Well i always am safe. :p HAHAHA!

Right now... I think i can sleep. Well... I THINK i can sleep.

Still must ask mom to top up money tml... DIE AR DIE AR!

But thanks to experience. Just heck care lah. Actions have consequences yea? Well MOST of them.

Now... Off to bed.. [Hopefully.:)]

NIGHT!

Oh wait. More like MORNING!

No comments:

Post a Comment