Saturday, December 12, 2009

Where to go from here?

Kinda bored now.

Watched enough of television.

Almost had enough of watching my lappy for the whole day already.

Strangely.

I do not want to play soccer at the moment.

I bet the past me would be like... ?!?!?! At the current me now. HAHAHA!

Ultimate contradiction Mr Gian Kin Toh.:)

What's left huh?

Let me tell u all the several "oaths" i made last time.

1.)NEVER smoke.
2.)NEVER dye my hair.
3.)NEVER go clubbing.
4.)NEVER try relationships.
5.)In the case of the breaking of OATH 4, NEVER take a westwoodian.

Now.

No prize for getting the correct answers.

I have not done 4 and 5. Not bad. HAHAHA! At least i didn't break ALL of my oaths.:)

If i could see my previous self and have a talk.

We wouldn't even talk for 5 secs.

I would just need to take out my pack, and *poof*, someone's gone.

Or else, i would get a bloody hell tight slap.

Either from my parents or myself. HAHA. Seems like wtf huh?



Here's the problem for today.

It is exactly 5:14pm, i want to go out. But i do not want to play soccer, i do not want to see people. I do not want to go and have the same situation. I'm kinda hungry i guess. I think if i do go down, i will buy some food for myself.

Actually, i don't really want to go down. I wanna stay at home. But. Firstly, if i don't go out soon, my parents will drag me to the airport. Not that i don't feel like seeing my cousins or relatives. OK FUCK. I'M LYING. I don't wanna see anyone now. Fuck off thks.:) Unless ur gonna sit beside me and keep quiet. Silence is golden.

Another thing. My "babies" are not here. FUCK THIS SHIT. I'm gonna get addicted. I'm already naming them. I can't name another person, because i will grow on them. And that is stupid, because everything can be ruined if i grow on any one in my group of friends. The only thing i can name and grow on, is not even here. It can't even exist.

I'm sorry. It's not a want. It's a fucking need.:) My studies are ok, they will always be ok. JUST ok. Everything else might be a fucking problem.:) Too bad you two can't read this. Because i'm not gonna let ya.



Let me say another thing.

My "mother" and "wife", mel and hannah respectively, wanna crash my class. Monday huh? Well, i wanna say sure.:) But things make me choose otherwise. My class is like shit, a few of my classmates will piss me off for sure. And most importantly, i won't be in class most of the time. I'll be outside having a dose of death.:) So... I guess u all can just meet me after school or something? WHICH AGAIN, is sort of impossible, because i ain't free. Cause i always make myself busy.:) With unneeded stuff, to get out of unneeded situations.:)

I'm off for a shower. Then i'll see what i wanna do.

No comments:

Post a Comment