Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Holidays at the start



Bring me to this place.

Where i don't know nobody inside.

While help waits outside when i'm done.




Ok, anyways... These few days have been quite.... Erm... The only word i can think of is.. NUA. LOL! For the past few days, yh and angie have been staying over at my house. Which led to some stupid events, damn funny! My maid got shocked when she saw angie in the morning.

Still scold me naughty naughty! WAH LAO! I GOOD BOY HOR!


OH yar! I'm suppose to call yh now. Wah lazy ar...

I think i finish my parent's newspaper articles first. NABEI!!!! Got 200 over articles... Zzzzz... Nvm, it will be gone in a flash.

For today's plans... I'm gonna meet Yang Han and Angie to get me some clothes! Not really sure about the shoes, cause i really bo lui liao. Angie is ready for the gloves though, with her glue gun and all. LOL! Hopefully i have enough money later. Or else... I'm going back to my shell until my parents come back.:)

On another hand, My family is still in shanghai right now, and my older but still younger than me sis has not been feeling well these past few days. Mommy says everyone is getting quite tired. Oh well... Hope they all enjoy the remainder of the days. Wah since when i so good ar? LOL!

Guess, absence does really makes the heart grow fonder. 26 december!!! Partly happy oso because no need do news articles liao. :p

K have to be a good, hardworking and filial son. HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! :p

No comments:

Post a Comment