Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Slow down






SLOW

Today is a really slow day. Don't know whether my ciggies have anything to do with it, since i haven't taken any today. Guess being lazy does have its positive sides.

And as expected, i didn't start on PD, i just finished the work that had a deadline today. Last minute worker... AS USUAL. HA...

Relatives are over at here right now, and again, as usual, i'm in my room. HAHA! Forever i guess... Nvm.. At least no one can bother me.:) I can be as lazy as i wanna be.

But on the other hand, i wanna ask...

Why can't people be more spontaneous? Be more... Like.. RANDOM PLZ! It really is getting boring. Nothing to laugh about.

Reading MLIA, is like... Makes me feel.. like... Zzzz... Why doesn't anything like that happen? Even if some of the things happen, the people doing it will get fined or slammed or wadeva shit. Zzzz. Boring Aura rising..

Strangely, my heart is beating very fast. Maybe the helium from ytd? HAHAHA! Now that's something i wanna do... Scolding people in chipmunk voice! HAHAHAH!!! Too bad it's bad for health.. Zzzz... Everything i wanna do seems to be bad for my health. -.-"

Oh well... Nvm. Listen. This is what i'm hearing now.



Oh and i just read something damn WTF. HAHAH!

Today I ordered in Chinese food, so it came with a fortune cookie. My fortune read "When you squeeze an orange, orange juice comes out, because that's what's inside." I'm keeping that fortune for the rest of my life. MLIA.

Sometimes, things are too obvious we forget about it. But for this case, it is more like... They have nothing more to write, so they write random nonsense like this. HAHAH!

Alright... I think i will go to sleep again. Wake up ltr to get a my daily dose.

No comments:

Post a Comment