Saturday, December 5, 2009

Another one of those days.

Saturday.

Was suppose to work for daniel and help him give out flyers.

But this stupid swollen leg.

And this stupid lazy mindset of mine.

Put me straight face-first into boredom.

Today feels like a Sunday.

Stupid.

Today, i hadn't my daily dose of death. Which sucked. Cause i felt like crying just now.

Stupid.

EVERYTHING IS STUPID.

I RATHER BE ANGRY THAN SAD.

I RATHER BE DRUNK THAN WASTED.

I RATHER BE PHYSICAL THAN VERBAL.

I need a dog. Badly.

No.

I need a companion. Desperately.

I don't want something to be thrown at me to satisfy me.

I want to be GIVEN, what i NEED.

Seriously.

I'm gonna be treating almost everyone this way soon.

Slowly but surely.

I know some of you can see it.

For those that can't?

Good Luck.:)

My daily Death Dose is here.

No comments:

Post a Comment