Friday, December 11, 2009

Do i seem like i'm calling for help?

Strange. Utterly Strange. Myself that is.

These few days, i've been having very very excessive mood swings [damn this makes me sound like a girl]. But my moods tend to hover over either the irritated or disappointed side.

Irritated by certain people, certain things, certain situations. Things that are happening. Things that AREN'T happening. Things that are going to happen. Things that i THINK are going to happen.

Anyway.

What is even more weird?

My parents.

I don't know what i should feel over this. I was actually extremely confused over that incident. Until i sort of figured out the answer why.

K picture this.

U've just reached home.

U go to ur room.

On ur lappy.

And u are minding ur own business.

Everything seems fine.

SUDDENLY...

There's a knock on ur door.

Ur mom comes in.

She says.

Can u cope with ur studies?

U sure u can cope?

How are ur tests?

U sure ur studies ok?

No stress?

Then she just stands there.

Oh that is just the FIRST part.

Here's the next part.

Ur mom then leaves.

She closes the door.

Not even 10 seconds later.

U hear another knock.

Ur DAD comes in.

And he says...

Can u handle school anot?

U know we recieved the letter right?

Try not to skip again.

Can u cope anot?

Ok ar...

Mommy is sick.

Don't break her heart.

Don't BREAK her heart.

I SWEAR.

When he finished that line.

This song came up in my head. I SWEAR.



At first. I was like... WTF?!

As i was already WTF-ing, my dad suddenly came back into the room.

And said.

Remember, we will always support u.

I was like..

I nvr say u all nvr support me wad.

At the same time.

I was like..

Wait. Support me?

Support me for?

I ain't doing no shit now.



But i got my enlightenment abit later.

Cause i realised that they thought that i skipped school because i couldn't cope with it. Honestly, we all know why we skip school. And we can't tell our parents EVERYTHING can we?


K nvm i dunno wad i'm supposed to be doing now. Oh yar posters. Posters. Posters..

No comments:

Post a Comment