Thursday, December 24, 2009

Shopping Shopping...

Today i went shopping with YH and Angie, before they left for their work.

Today's target was to get clothes or attire appropriate for me to dance SORRY SORRY for my tuition centre's dinner and dance.:)

First thing was that... I didn't have any preference on what to wear.

Second thing was that... I didn't know where to buy the clothes.

Third thing was that... I was quite shy to try on the new attires, cause i was not wearing appropriate pants or anything.

ANYWAYS....

We went to bugis to buy the items. We went to bugis street first, and... DIDN'T buy anything. HAHAHAHAH! Although we saw some interesting shirts and vests.:)

Next we went to Iluma, where i FINALLY got a shirt and vest.:) With much help from the two. At this point, Angie was like close to giving in to temptation to buy stuff for herself. LOL! And yh and i weren't exactly helping. :p

We then went to Manhattan Fish Market to makan. Food there was nice.:) Big in their serving too!!! The fish... FUYOH!!! BIG LIKE WAD ONLY! I LIKE...

Angie then left for work, she was running late. Well... Can't say it's not my fault. So... Apologies to both YH and Angie, i caused them both to be late today. I owe u both then?

After angie left for work, YH brought me to Marina Square. What was there, i tell u... I can ji tao take all my money and just throw it at the cashier and run out with bags of stuff. LOL!

I'm lazy to elaborate on the stuff. Later my heart really %$#@!.... YH! U WAIT! I GET MONEY FIRST! THEN I BUY TILL I SHIOK! HAHAHAHAHAH! I REALLY REALLY WANT THOSE SHOES! JUST WAIT! TML! OR LATER! I MAYBE GO BUY IT DAMNIT! WHOOO!!! $129.00 SIA!!!

Then i left for home.:) And nua till now.

I wanna thank everybody for the christmas wishes.:) I hope u all get ur christmas wishes!

Right now, I just wanna go downstairs and get something to eat. Cya guys.

Erm...

Merry Christmas. AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR [soon to come.:)]

No comments:

Post a Comment