Thursday, December 31, 2009

New Year. New Things. New Experiences.

2010! Arriving later!

Anyway... Am supposed to prepare to leave my house soon to go my cousin's aunt's hse. Bringing my xbox controllers over there to own everyone at HALO 2. :p HAHAHAHAH!!!

Today can be considered as... Really unexpected i think.

This morning. YES THIS MORNING. I drove my dad's car again. According to yh, i've been driving my dad's car everyday since he came back. LOL! This time, we went to west coast, clementi, hillview, jurong east, lakeside, jurong west.

West coast or else is clementi. REALLY SCARED THE SHIT OUTTA ME. STUPID CATS! RAWR!!! Both black cats. I was joking around with brian doing the HEARTBEAT dance under some block while we were looking for an ATM. Then suddenly these two cats like behind us scowl and screech. FWAH! I literally jumped and grabbed my heart. LOL!

Somemore at that moment i was saying "Can you feel my heartbeat?". Then when that incident happened. I DEFINITELY felt my heartbeat. LOL! Beat until pain ar. HAHAHAHA!!!

After that we went to west coast to eat some mac.

Then the usual, slopes and turn-abouts. Oh but this morning's turnabout was damn funny. This taxi uncle, suddenly slow down in front of us, even though i was letting him go because [must give way to right wad] and oso i wan him to go first so that i can turn a few rounds.

SKALY... HE OSO TURN AROUND and AROUND. LOLOLOLOLOLOL! Then brian was like TAILGATE TAILGATE! HAHAHAHA! So we just follow lor. AHAHAHAH! Until another taxi come, then i was like, ok stop playing liao. :p

And FINALLY... THIS MORNING! NOBODY took my dad's car slot! WHOOO!!! HAPPY OR WAD! AHAHHAH!

Ok i should really go to get a shower now.

Will be over at my cousin's aunt's place. Then most prolly off to town.

I-GE-SOU! LETS GO!

No comments:

Post a Comment