Thursday, December 24, 2009

Angie's Recommendation

Ok, now to post about my BREAKFAST today.

I hadn't had a decent meal since ytd afternoon. So i was kinda hungry. Scavanging my house for food, all i found were biscuits and maggie mee. I was kinda sick of maggie mee, so.... Biscuits lor... Then angie gave me a suggestion.

To eat a slice of bread with milo powder on it. [Her childhood favourite.] LOL! So i tried it this morning, [or AFTERNOON really. :p]

K here is PROOF, that i did make your "CHILDHOOD DELICACY" and eat it.

Damn... The internet is like really WTF now... Zzzzz




Milo on bread. I used the 3 in 1 type, cause the content in the original can all became like a rock like that. Cnt break it apart. Zzzz



And if ur wondering why the bread is brown? There it is. STARING RIGHT AT YOUR FACES. HAHAHAHHA!!!

Overall... Not bad lah... But i prefer just eating the powder by itself. Like what i'm doing right now. LOLOLOLOL!

ARGHHHH!!! I NEED ICE-CREAM!! NOW! BEN AND JERRY'S!!!! SMORES SMORES SMORES!!!!

Damn... Nvm i shall get more milo powder, in an attempt to curb my ice-cream needs now.

No comments:

Post a Comment