Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Inking... Inking...

Damn... Ink. Seems like the shit. Ha!

Watching London Ink now. When i'm supposed to be bloody hell sleeping.

This particular woman took an entire phoenix on her back, and she finished it in one go. Seriously power. She was crying when they were doing it halfway through, but she pulled through and got some fabulous art on her entire back.

ENTIRE BACK.

DAMN. I oso wan. But must wait till after army.

Actually i'm thinking that there is a very high chance i can't get it.

For one, everything that i said i would do, i never fulfil. Yet for everything i said i WON'T do, i do.

Time for a change?

Yes i think it's time for a change.

I need to go to the gym.
I need to go find a new hobby.
I need to go and find myself.
I need.
To.
I dunno.
I just need to do something.

Life is getting abit dull.

MONEY MONEY MONEY. STUDY STUDY STUDY.

BORING.


I wanna go to London.
I wanna go to LA.
I wanna go to Miami.
I wanna go to Japan.
I wanna go to France.
I wanna go to a new place.

I.
Wanna.
Bring.
My.
Nonsense.
TO ANOTHER LEVEL.

Ooooh... Man Vs Food....

Now, I WANNA TRY EVERY SINGLE DELICACY!

Travel & Living.
Thirst for the NEW.
A different way, to satisfy the senses.
To see with new EYES.

I just realised.

Everything that i have done.
Broke the rules that were set.
Guess i just LOVE breaking rules.

Anymore rules to break that give me a long lasting sense of satisfaction?

Driving my dad's car gave me a cheap thrill ride. Lasted pretty long yea.

I'm looking for something else next...

Maybe.. JUST maybe... Something to do with spraying. Not sure yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment