Thursday, December 3, 2009

Just that piece.

A cuddle.
A snuggle.
A pat on the head.
A hug.
A smile that i will remember.
A place.
A person.

A Fantasy will always stay as A Fantasy.

One fantasizes.
But one will realise, even though one may feel good when they fantasize.
In reality it will never happen.
That is when you get a reality check.
Realise that you just dug an even deeper hole to drop yourself in.

How does one get themself out?
Don't ask me.
I'm just digging another hole for myself to drop in.
What goes up, MUST come down.

One day if the sky falls down.
I hope i won't be there to see it.

I want to wake up and see a text message from you and smile.
I want to always anticipate the next time i'm going to see you.
I want to dive into your arms.
I want you to be my other shell.
Where i can share everything.
Where we can share our secrets.
Where we can be alone.

I want you to give me a hug randomly.
I want you to go out with me.
I want to whisper into your ears.
I want to do absolute nonsense with you.
I want you to make me laugh till i cannot do so.
I want to crack jokes to make you laugh till you drop.
I want to be smittened by you and everything you do.

I want to share a bed with you.
Where i can snuggle and cuddle with you till the next day.
And wish that time stopped forever.
I want to smell your hair.
I want you to ruffle my hair till it gets all messy.
I want to be teased by you.
I want to tell EVERYONE about you.
I want to be with you.
For the rest of my life.

Whoever you are.
I'm lost.
My heart is fragile.
I don't trust so much anymore.
I don't talk much anymore.
I don't care much anymore.
I can't have the things that i want.
Can you pick me up?
And bring me on an adventure.
Because i'm in need of one desperately.

No comments:

Post a Comment