Sunday, December 27, 2009

Suay or Suay? FUCKING SUAY AR!

HAHAHAAH! Just back from a very very exciting adventure.

Now, let me tell u of my journey.:)

So... 2am...

The start of my little adventure...

Took the magical key to the magical vehicle. And of course i took note of how the key was positioned before i took it.:) YH met me at my block, while brian took a short wait at the bus-stop opposite his block.

Today's journey was alittle longer than the first time. Ok MUCH longer. HAHHHAH!!!! Jurong east --> Jurong Point --> Jurong West --> Bukit Batok [Nasi Lemak there] --> Bukit Gombak --> Hillview --> Bukit Batok Central --> THEN FINALLY, home.:)

So the HIGHLIGHTS :

80 at the "hill" after science centre, laughed like crazy there!

100 at some route, forgot where it was.

Some BRILLIANT swerving at the Jurong West area. HHAHHAHA!

3 rounds around the roundabout at Hillview.:) [Brian said he was kinda dizzy. LOL]

MAGNIFICENT U-turn at central around my estate.

THEN COMES...

THE FINALE.

THE BEST FUCKING FINALE EVER.

PARKING THE BLOODY CAR.

GUESS WAD?

No ur supposed to say wad. LOL JUST KIDDING.

BLOODY HELL! SOME OTHER CAR [SJE 2545 L] PARKED AT WHERE MY DAD'S CAR WAS ORIGINALLY AT! *&^%$#@!

Then i'm forced to park at some other spot at the carpark at my house there. Zzzzz...

Now my dad's car is at another spot, which is DAMN obvious the car has been driven. :p But at least i parked the car swee swee-ly. Just that it is at another spot. LOL!

Hope my parents don't notice.

Or else, all of you can prepare for my funeral downstairs of my block. 221. LOLOLOLOLOL!

K i shall go sleep, and try to initate my survival plan later.

HAHAHAHA! WISH ME LUCK!

No comments:

Post a Comment